Reviews for Hold On
dressedtokill32 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
this is how i pictured the ending
Bratwurst chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Oh, I liked it.

I watched the film the first time today and I was really unhappy about the ending - it's a little bit depressing, isn't it?

Well, I like YOUR eding and the thoughts of Evan, they all really fits.

"everything would be okay for the first time in his lives."

- nice. ;)

Bratwurst
Twilight Power chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I like this ending much better than the other 2 endings I've seen. Only, one eensy-weensy, teeny-weeny, itty-bitty, small problem: Evan made his decision eight years ago, not six years ago. Good fic.
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
So I have just recently watched the butterfly effect cause i was stupid and when it first came out i had this thing where i hated Ashton Kutcher. (don't ask) But back to your story, I so wish this would've happened. I mean after everything he did, was for her to be happy. *sniffs*
Invisible Shadowess chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
oh i so love you! i was too very disappionted on the ending of the movie... i love the movie, it was great and it really kept you thinking, but at the end i was just like, "no... turn around, come back you can't end like this!" but of course tv screens don't listen to people ;)

so are you going to continue with this or is it really a one shot?

-Anie
BlueEyedFairy chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
This was very well done. There are two different endings. 1. The one you "fixed". 2. When he killed himself in his mothers womb.

I personally love the ending to the movie better. I think that them just walking away from each other, but them looking back, but kept walking, was the right touch. However, you wrote this very well and I like how you were creative about it. Well done!
hermixne chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Bravo
Maya-Nee chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was a very nice alternate-ending for the movie :)

I liked a lot when you wrote that Kayleigh was singing Oasis ! lol

The only thing I would like to add in your fic is the fact that, imho, Kayleigh -at least barely-, remembers Evan, or she feel like she had known him before, like a Deja Vu.

Well, just my opinion :)

Oh, I almost forgot, have you checked the real alternate endings for the movie?

Give them a try, specially the "Happy-Sappy Ending" :)

Great fic :)

Cheers !
marinawings chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i just watched the movie for the first time today and thought it was good. and i really like your story. it gives the movie a happy ending, which i like. good work! it fits so well!
Uzumakifan945 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
if you have the dvd which i do this is an alternate ending in special features.
Eiramanna chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
aw i love it! this would be soo much better than the actual scene! :D
pesternomia chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
So Great! This was my idea and was actually going to right a fanfic about it buy yours is totally better than what mine would have been. I love it.
MissRedZelda chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
This so(x million) should have happened in the movie. Stupid writers of the movie...
Sephiroth1Ripley8 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was beautiful. (Just FYI: in the book version, Evan actually *does* turn around and go after Kayleigh, even though it doesn't say what happens...so you're actually more right than you think.)
kat009 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That's how the movie should've ended. :)