Reviews for JOH: Journey's End
Piterio chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
It was nice chapter though your comment on Hal was wrong. I don't know if it Xander point of view of your but Hal is not like this he was well like you described Xander overcoming his fear.
fullhans1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Good story.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
good chapter sequel thing, guess it's time for me ta read the next one
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
sweet
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
You've got me curious as to what happens here. You said something about this not really being the end, so I'm going to wait (im)patiently to find out what happens next.
n1ghtwing chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
more please!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
This isn't going to be all of it is it? You will write another sequel right? Please?

I love this story.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
woah.. man.. you know how long i had to wait for this series to update again.. and man was it worth it. i'm glad that you finally got to finish this. is there going to be any more coming from the JOHverse. well... i'll be here to read them if you do decide to write a few in the future. ok.. i'm not sure if i've mentioned this before but i've never really been that big a fan of Xander... always thought he was annoying, bloody judgemental and not to mention selfish.. yes.. you've given him a totally new personality not to mention praise and comments from the other heroes of the DCverse which will make the real Xander Harris in BTVS smile like the cat that caught the canary.. but in the end.. i actually started liking this Xander. well... started liking is as far as you'd have me go. sorry... but i have too many memories of seeing Xander screw up a lot of things in BTVS to ever like him fully.

anyways... great chapter.. great story.. once again. take care and please.. keep up the good work.

ps. dunno if i've mentioned this to you but i myself recently posted a BTVS/X-Men Evolution Crossover. its called Guardians at the Gates of Hell and its posted in my profile. check it out if you get the chance. would love to hear what you think.