Reviews for You Still Have All of me
ZianaSue chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
i want that kind of genuine "can't live without you" love. but at the same time, i would never want my love to kill them, or grieve themselves into an early grave because of my death. i'm a conflicting conundrum of a person. i know...
anna chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Soo sad! You are a great author
Guest chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This story was beautifully written. I find I rarely cry when I read these kind of things, but with this one I was tearing up. Wonderful.
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
this is really sad the genre is aptly put n the ending was heartbreaking. i know u wrote this a long time ago but i thought about suggesting a scene when the others find severus dead...would they be angry about it or would they have accepte it...i sorta think ron would accept it because of what he said to hermione about not knowing what he would do if she died...just a thought. thanx for the incredibe story.
equalsMCsquare chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
AWWWWW You didn't even give away the names till the end of the chapter and my heart was sdtill breaking from what was happening. You really torn me in two when you confirmed who they were. D':
Obsessive Insomniac chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
I was cry the whole way through this

It was beautiful even though it was heart breaking to read I couldn't stop reading no matter how much I cried *siffles*
Ayame Yuuki chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
youre so mean im starting to want to kill u now
Shadow chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I cried from the start to the end. It is incredible story whit so much emotions of love and sadness. Thank you for it.
an old soul chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
wow I cried through the whole story - very nicely done
Serpent91 chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
AWESOME! Absolutely AMAZING!
Jasmine Danielle Snape chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
Wow. It was really sad.

I've been crying in a lot of stories lately and this one is no exception. It was beautiful, sad but beautiful in it's own way. Thank you.
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
that was so depressing...damn but i couldnt stop reading it.
BookWorm109 chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
*sniffles* Very good.

I loved Hermione, how you portrayed her. Very good and very sad.
Scorchy-11 chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Incredibly sad, but very moving.

Job well done.
barbarataku chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
I am so glad you have returned/left your stories up giving us a chance to enjoy? while wallowing and boo hooing in misery over this story. This is one of the 2 slash relationships in the Potterverse that makes any sense to me. They understand each other. You have done a fantastic job of expressing their love without over doing and you have mad it very believable.