Reviews for Of Toasters, Alnel, and Insane Fluff
Anon chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Wow this is really good. This so far is turning out to be one of my favs! I love the humor, I have to say I like the insane comedies way better than the serious update soon I can't wait!
Airess Byrd chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I am so happy to see that this story is still going _

So... did you ever get your monitor fixed? _;

great job :)
Levallia chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
OMG, this is SO funny! I can't stop laughing!
Story Weaver1 chapter 4 . 6/7/2006
LOL! The divine family was really funny. I can't wait to see the ramifications of Clair stealing Nel's manuscripts
Blue Persuasion chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
give-us-a-giant-sugar-coated-marshmallow-bunny-Peep-as-a-gift- and-hide-soldiers-inside-so-they-can-attack-us-with-sticky- weapons-in-the-night ploy

O.o

Me no like the peeps

Yuck

Smores...or maybe a big chocolate bunny!

Um, seems a bunny's been used a lot...

I got it! A giant box of Nerds!

Scooby Doo...Galactic Adventures of My Little Pony...

Too good!

“I can’t help it. I have the beginning and ending, but the middle just didn’t come to me.”

Sometimes the truth is so funny. I think we can all relate to Nel right there.
Darkladyxion959not logged in chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
YAY! Man, there's been such a drought of alnels lately and a DOWNPOUR of alphias -_-...but this really made my day. Thank you!

Haha, poor Nel! We all know that feeling...not being able to make a certain deadline. *Looks at self guiltily* Yeah, I need to work on that...

Good chapter! Please update again soon!
justgonenow chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
Hooray! You updated _ Make a habit of it k? Hope you feel better tomorrow:)
Anarchy Sky chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
Ahahaha! This was beautiful. Man, you got me twice! Though once was an accident because I misread harlequin and thought it said harlot. Which would make Nel a lady of the night.

Poor Roger. Menodix victim of racism. I almost choked to death because I was eating foodstuffs.

All work and no play... It reminds me to get another BBTT chapter out. The one I'm writing now has The Man Who Plays Kim screaming 'redrum'...haha...I love it when the froshies don't understand me when I yell that at them.
Aleu The Lunar Wolf chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
OMG! Scooby Doo! -spazzes-

Anyways great job
justgonenow chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
XD hilarious! update soon!
BlueTrillium chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
*pout* Oh, we didn't get to Nel's visitor this chapter. Oh well, next time. _

And Mirage's involvement made up for it...first she's helping Peppita blackmail Albel, and then, the hockey mask... _

"The screen went dead and Mirage sighed. She’d have to break up the fun. That is, after she got a few blackmail pictures of Cliff and Fayt being scared by a blue-haired girl in a hockey mask…"

Mirage really seems to like blackmail... :)

Update when you can!

P.S. No monitor-flickering this time! Whew!
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
LOL! Mirage and Maria's plan was a great idea. Also Peppita impersonating Nel was hilarious.
Mastrmanipul8r chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Nice! Poor Albel, I would be scared if a toaster were in love with me too! And especially when a manacial Peppita is forcing me to marry it.

Hmm, what's this? Dima is like Len and Folstar is like Belal? Cool! Wonder if they'll hook up! Well, that'll be up to you, but we won't know UNLESS YOU UPDATE! SO IF YOU DON'T I'LL GET APRIS (after threating to kill his wives) TO KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON! HAHAHA TAKE THAT!
silver thorns chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
i clicked! now you HAVE to update!

this chapter was brilliant, though. there are so many favourite lines and paragraphs that it's insane. i really really like the 'maggot mincer' and 'scum slaughterer'. doesn't remind me of anything, nope...

ooh! definatly one of the greatest chapters of this story. LOVING IT!
Demoneyes 14 chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
Poor Albel! XD he's not gonna make it!

GET NEL IN THERE! lol