Reviews for Illegal Birthday Present
Sam Howler chapter 5 . 5/3
Um... what were her parents reactions when they came home to a house full of bunnies? XD If Sam and Danny didn't sell them all in time, then... XD Just think of Sam's parents' reactions walking through Sam's room door to find it overflowing with bunnies. Keep up the good work, and I would love a sequel to this where they don't sell all the bunnies and Sam's parents come home.
Amazo chapter 5 . 4/2
Hey Aicosu! I was a bit worried to trust Danny Phantom to you when I first started this fanfic. Sam and Danny are amazing y'know!? I realized I had nothing to worry about. Funny, fluffy, with even a nice plot. I was a bit dismayed I saw no reviews! This sight doesn't deserve you ;)
XXDannyPhanomXX chapter 6 . 2/25
Love it! It was written with good grammar, a few typos, but then again... I make like, a million typos in one chapter. I could practicaly SEE the scene in front off eyes! It was so descriptive! One suggestion if you make a sequel to Happy Belated Birthday: don't
rate it T if you are going to make innApropriate stuff like touching... But really that's it. You rock!
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
That a good birthday present, I bet she got two heart attacks from the 'happiness' XD
A. M. Sirce chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I really like the interesting concept of the Ghost half starting to take over. It offers so many possibilities. Anyway, I hope you'll pick this series up again, cause I would love to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhh idk if Sam's gonna lik wat Danny had to say 2 her
ShaydeStar chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
I love this story so much! I grew up (somewhat) watching Danny Phantom (he was my first TV crush X3) but, re-watching the series now I have realized that Sam and Danny, had so much awkward flirting. As a little kid i must of overlooked it, but as i noticed it, i began wondering if there were any good fanfics of them. I had read a few but i wasnt to amused, and then i read yours. i really like it, i feel as if you got their personalities spot on, i also like the idea of fantom the bunny. since i just discovered this story tonight i havnt read the sequal yet, which im going to do now! i just felt the need to let you know just how much i loved it!
iB3LIEVE chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
This is really sweet! And OMG u wrote this when i was flippin 6 years old! O.o
axelkairi chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
I loved this story so much! ba77, you're amazing. I only wish I could write as well as you. Please update your stories! I'm dying without them!
Halan Lore chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
-giggles- They saved bunnies! Sorry this is just funny, cute, and adorable!
MIS.DARK chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
THIS WAS SO 'T STOP WRITING. P.S. YOU ROCK
Ima Bear chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
good start
mysteryman2000 chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
good fic, DxS ruless!
Ella.Kayleigh chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
I know the story is complete and all but... wow.

Your story was excellent! I think you really captured Sam and Danny's personalities if a situation like this ever did rise.

*Goes off to find the sequel*
Annoymus chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
I espically loved this part:

He turned back to her, but Sam couldn’t see his eyes. The silky white locks of his face shielded them. The uneven cut of his hair that hid his very expressive eyes seemed to cast a dark shadow across his face. She blinked as he kneeled in front of her and a reached out to hold her cheek. His hand lingered and stayed there, as if waiting for her to respond. She did by reaching out and moving the hair away from his eyes.

When that happened, I pictured myself in Sam's place. It was the best part out of the entire story.