Reviews for The Gate
Fire chapter 20 . 7/23/2012
Love this story! Very original idea. Poor Legolas,
Update soon!
Nimneniel chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
Very nice job. Your characterization of Anna is coming along well; the fact the other Maidens are displaying flaws shoes just how strong the cannon is! One thing I would like to suggest is Anna talking more about home. The reason she's risking everything to get home is good, but I think you should display her homesickness more. Maybe she breaks down crying in the middle of the journey and everyone looks at her like she's a loonie. Something like that. Do what you want, because you've already displayed the creativity necessary to keep this story alive!
LOTR Geek chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
Wow! This is amazing! I love stores about mary sues, and this is no exception. It's very well written. Please continue! Here, have a cookie! (::)
Nijntje86 chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
Oh! I love love love this story!

PLease can you write more. It is funny and easy to read.

I love it!
AzErTy007 chapter 17 . 2/8/2011

Isn't it kind of sad how little enthusiasm they have to actually defend themselves?... lol

Great chapter, thanks for updating!
iccle fairy chapter 17 . 2/8/2011
very good!
Nutty Nerd chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
YES! Oh my God, YES! I'm so glad you finally updated. Anyway, great latest chapters. Can't wait to see some spiders eat some Maidens. Take your time to update, but no 2 year waits,please.
NectarAndAmbrosia chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
Not signing in to review this, but AWESOME. :) I am so proud of you, you have no idea lol! I think I devoured the first part over the summer...and you've finally updated! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

I loooove how Legolas is kept as much in character as it's possible with all the Maidens overrunning Middle Earth and everything. And Anna is really charming- not overly powerful and seductive, but written so that she has a very real appeal.

*applause* I and the other gleeful readers await the next chapter!
AzErTy007 chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
You're back! I'm so happy! 8D Thank you for posting two chapters, they were amazing! I do hope we will read more soon! (but please, no more two years waiting _") I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next: what about the Moon Lady? Does she come anytime soon? Oh well, I guess 'everything in good time.' Thank you again for the update! NNITW
iccle fairy chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
haha this is great! really enjoyable! can't wait to read more!
Nutty Nerd chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
Wow. This is one of the best parodies I've ever seen. I like how it's more realistic and serious than comical. The Moon Woman scares me. At first, for some reason, I thought it was Galadriel(who also scares me). Anyway, continue this, PLEASE! It's amazing. I haven't found a story like this in months.
NectarAndAmbrosia chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
WHAT? How could you stop such a story, foo'? I hope you're reading this two years later after you randomly cruelly stopped updating in your inbox and feel a tremendous swell of guilt...I don't care if you could never get the next chapter to be quite right and please everyone. Legolas's rescue was what I was looking forward to the most! How are they going to get past those evil maidens?

Ahem, anyway, update soon or you'll get hurt.
Ogreatrandom chapter 14 . 5/14/2008
This story is very interesting and I hope to read more soon!
Anti-Sue Plot chapter 14 . 4/27/2008
Isn't Bard dead by the time of LOTR?

PS: Good story!
Alianora in the Rain chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
Yay, an update! Thank you! I'd been wondering when something was going to happen. But now I want to read even more, so please don't keep me and everyone else waiting too long! I love this story.