Reviews for Blast!
Funny, thank you.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I like the idea :)
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Hell yeah! That was spectacular. XD Poor Draco... But I completely agree that Hermione needs a Slytherin, particularly the other Malfoy. ) And I had to laugh with Narcissa's theory. And these words too,“Nonsense, just slap her.” )
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
*laughs* That's just priceless! Poor little Draco! And that mention of Narcissa worrying that Draco will fall for Harry cracked me since I'm a Harry/Draco shipper.
MithLuin chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This story is great, and the ending is so perfectly funny! Draco is so sure of himself, to try something like that, and so it fits his personality perfectly - too rash to think through the consequences, and always expecting to get what he wants.
tristesses chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
You've officially become my favorite author on this site.
Kimmi chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Dearest writer,

Darling it was simply horrid of you to leave that yummy plot as a oneshot, you with all your talent could have surely created a few chappies. Now love why did you go and do something so simply horrid. Well I must be off.

Luck,

Kimmi
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
OH MY GOD. Poor Draco, lol! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Could you continue it? Please? Please? Or maybe a sequel. Something?
x5x Nikki x5x chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
HAHA... lol.
Saturns Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That's funny.
Ginny-the-Dark chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Oh Gosh, LOL!

This was wonderfull and so funny *g* At most the thing with Narcissas worry about the Potter-Boy, LOOL!

Oh I write it on my own, but as reader - I hate Oneshots - want to read more *g*

This was so ingenious
Faery chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
LOL! This was hilarious. I'm becoming more and more of a fan of the LM/HG pairing, and I thought this one was incredibly funny.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Hahaha. Lovely story.

"But then he’d always known she needed Slytherin. Preferably a Malfoy."

That just made me giggle.