Reviews for A Summer Of Decisions
Drew86419 chapter 7 . 6/16
You just really need to work on your story to give it a little excitement. I mean this is dreadful and going way to fast. If i ever see a rewrite of this i will give it a shot but until then im done with it.
noylj chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
Fun story. Please continue.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
cool
moosejuice5 chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
I loved this fic it's well written with a good plot, I know it's been 8 years since the last update but I'd love it if you resumed this
Veritas and Aequitas chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Well i must say with each chapter i read i looked forward to the next one more and more with each word, line and paragraph. So i hope you will continue with the story cuz id hate for it to be abandoned, it just wouldnt be the same if someone else adopted it. Al that being said i think its obvious that i really like this story.
PrewalShadeX chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
cooool! Please update soon! This is very interesting!
mandamichelle chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Love this story! i think that Hermione,Ron,Ginny,the rest of the Weasley family,Neville and Luna and some others should be on Harry's side still!:)
Crimorn The Crimson chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
is this story abandoned? if it is that is too bad i greatly enjoyed it

Keep on Writing
Velani chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Very interesting fic ! I like as Harry is shown in him. And development of events. Interestingly as his relations will develop with Tonks, what Flamel will teach In general interesting to wait continuation!
HoosierCullen chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Now that is a good HONKS fic and I hope you come back to writing and updating it soon as I am looking forward to how things progress from here, especially the appreticeship with Flamel and Tonks and Harry's budding relationship.
Pathseekerme chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
I love this story! And Dumbledore will probably try to go behind Harry's back with Flamel, like he always does with everyone else... You are a great writer!
N.P. Navarro chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Like your story, only it has one problem: YOU ARE ABUSING ALBUS DUMBLEDORE! He isnt a bad person like you seem determined to make him out to be. I love your story, but please try and make the wonderful Headmaster as nice and kind as he is supposed to be, Im begging you.
Sarah chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Why have you not finished this? It is magnificent and I beg you to complete it.
femalefarrier chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
keep going loving the story..
Fick Chick chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
He released Hedwig; what about the 2nd snowy owl he bought? (Did he even name him/her?)