Reviews for Ryuu Gakuen High
ChrisElena chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i really liked it :) i hope you'll continue it
yesterdaz chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Please tell me that you are going to write about Chase and Omi's date. Why is Chase so flirtatous? Will Omi get his sayings mixed up? Is Raimundo just jealous, or will he develop a crush on Omi? What's up with Master Guan? Is Dojo still a dragon, or is he a monk now? Why do they attend seperate schools but share a cafetaria? These questions NEED to be answered!
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That ending was...odd, not bad, just odd. It would cooler though if instead of 'GO,' they shouted that gung-ye tempi (I don't know how to spell it) saying they did in the show. I'm also wondering it Omi will become friends with the other Xiaolin Warriors at all. But I liked this chapter; it was good.
Nan203 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Whoa that's awesome
PhoenixTribe321 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
this story is so cool!
pupnutie chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
The story is going well, I'd really hope you would finish it. But after about 3 years, that doesn't seem to be happening. Oh well, it was a nice start.
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
haha this is interesting. If you need some ideas, just ask anytime X3
Echo Hellfire chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
PLEASE update soon! i beg off you!
Rebel-Angel6 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Ugh...This is so GOOD! But it doesn't look like you're going to update... :'(
ElvinDragon chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
HAHA Im lovin this! update soon!
beauty-of-insanity chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
wow I really love this story. Really, I can't find a good Chase/Omi fic around here! Please keep writing! It's been so long since the last chapter!
doesn't matter chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
You come up with good stories!
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Chase commands him instead of asks him?
Oni-at-heart chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
I have a soft spot for well done AUs and yours hit it dead center. I like the way everyone is pretty in chacter but still in a different setting and therefore act different. I love this and I hope you'll update really soon!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
You. Haven' . WHY? I want to know! This is a great fic! So update soon!