Reviews for Good Morning, Love
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Great story, loved every sentence. will there be a sequel? (please say yes) XD
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
this was delicious! thanks so much for sharing!
Aya chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
it was really hot xD man i wish i was ran. looking 4ward 4 the next one
foxylady chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
That was so romantic! I loved it so MUCh!
klueless chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
ahh tottemo kawaii! loved it im ganna go see wat else u write
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
aww! now isnt that the sweetest ever! i thoroughtly loved it. you made me very happy!
keiko chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
oh that was good. yaoi is the best thing on earth , don't you agree? keep writing more k?
Rox3l chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
cuteness! was a wonderful fic.
Yui Yamananot my real name chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Cool. More graphic than the anime, but cool. I give it a 10 out of 10.
Nariel chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Hey, there I am, alive'n'kickin'! Thank gods for alternate realities ;-)

Kei and Ranmaru are just damn lucky to live on their own... *goes green with envy*

And you've got a Kizuna fic, that made my day...or afternoon...or whatever.

Maybe you should post your lemons on though. getting more and more strict, and your fics really go more into NC-17 than R. It#s not that I mind, ;- ,just worrying for you to get kicked off, like many others.

Anyways, keep writing!
Shelley1924 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Sque! Love Kizuna, and your fic is fabulous :) So sweet, romantic and hot! Thanks for writing
MMaru chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
M, Kizuna fanfics... this was nice, but as another reviewer stated, too short! I think it would be great if you fleshed it out into a story and made this just a single chapter. As much as I love yaoi for the hot boy-on-boy action, the thing that I love about Kizuna is the sickeningly sweet and romantic storyline. You have a good writing style and I think that if you developed a plot to go along with this little tease, you'd do a great job.
javae chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Hi!

Great writing style...The characters are very close to the original manga and the descriptions are conveyed well. My only problem with the story is that it's too SHORT - want MORE!

Seriously,though, I love it!

Keep writing please _
Luthien Arcamenel chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Wow, this piece of fanfiction is really marvellous.

Ran and Kei are in character (at least in my humble opinion) and it is very well written.

It's hot und sweet at the same time, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of that in th original manga. :)