Reviews for Fallen Angel
SmileRen chapter 66 . 7/17
This is fantastic.

The way it looked like it was going, Kira would end up with Lacus but I was pleasantly surprised to see him with Flay (in my mind that's how it should have been in canon but lets not get into that)

I love how you captured Kira's darker emotions at the end of chapter 63, it showed me a completely different side of him than I usually read about.
SmileRen chapter 15 . 7/17
Was that Kira a manifestation of Flay's guilt?
Apex85 chapter 57 . 11/5/2015
NOOOOOOOOO! HOW COULD YOU LET GILBERT DIE BY THAT IDIOT DJIBRIL'S HANDS?! DJIBRIL WAS A USELESS IDIOT WHO SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT IN CANON OR FANWORKS! MAY HIS DEATH BE OF SUCH PAIN THAT SONGS SHALL BE SUNG FOR IT IN GENERATIONS TO COME!
Apex85 chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
Thank you for giving Shinn some needed character development. He really deserves a chance to be content and maturity. Also with how you wrote, his hatred for Attha actually seems, if not justified, atleast somewhat plausible and rational instead of his canon emo rage. Bravo to you sir/madam(haven't read your profile yet).

The line of him and Athrun being mistaken for a gay couple was also very funny. Too bad we don't get to see the immediate aftermath.
Guest chapter 66 . 6/21/2014
I live this story very much. I've read it like five times already and I still can't help but be captivated. Flay is my favorite character from Gundam and it was so wonderful to read a story on where Kira and her have a happy ending. I hope you continue to write more on this couple.
Dane chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
I really like how you did on Flay's characterization :)
thedarkpokemaster chapter 66 . 8/6/2011
wow cool story I liked it so much
S chapter 66 . 5/9/2011
Hey, saying hi to this story again! This is an instant classic for me, and I'm proud to have read this back when I'm a Freshman in College, and it was ongoing back then I was watching out for updates. Now, I'm a Professional Nurse, and still loving this story.

You probably forgot about me though. :)

-Hiroyuki11
AcisSej chapter 66 . 4/12/2011
first of all, i never imagined anyone would make something like this. as a person who loves to make stories, 66 chapters? that's damn too hard. i really love the story. God speed!
Solitary Sanctuary chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I've read, reviewed this story before when you're in the middle of it... maybe 3 years ago? But that doesn't matter now. Even before you finished this... I've already re-read it TWICE, and since after it's ending and epilogue, I've read it around THRICE already...

This story is wonderful, I can't fathom how much time, effort, and dedication you've put in here. Hopefully I could write like you.

I've already PM'd you once, and we've talked about stuffs about your writing style, and etc. Hopefully, I can write up a good chapter...

Because God knows I've started planning for this, 3 years ago, stopped, and continued now, with a huge overhaul in the story. xD

I'm going to PM you when it's done. Best regards NoshMono.

(Anonymous because USER is LAZY to LOG-IN. ;;)
nick2951 chapter 66 . 3/8/2010
Perfect Epilogue!

Not only does it wrap everything up in the Fallen Angel universe, it makes sure that there is not a trace of anything to wonder about. An alls well ends well ending.

Excellent fic and hope to read more from you soon!
manhualover85 chapter 66 . 2/24/2010
you've continue to write it XD i like how you put the story about sunny, the plot are the same as what have happened to kira :D about kira's name i saw in a chinese translation (not sure about the meaning) does it really mean "shine"?...the last part was nice for an ending XD
nequam-tenshi chapter 66 . 2/22/2010
AWE! great ending!
Chloe Riede chapter 66 . 2/20/2010
LOL, Fllay basically narrating an FA/SA for dummies. Nice Ending... but I'm worried about their daughter. Here's hoping to hoping that the Implants Last like the energizer bunny.
RedCrimson chapter 66 . 2/20/2010
A little bit deep compared to the last update concerning that issue that kira and flay might die due to the chip later on, despite that this is all fiction, it would be a sad fate for their daughter to lose them one day.

Overall, it was a great story, and a great conclusion.

It was good to see cagalli and flay talking with each other as friends, and for cagalli to be spending time with her niece, I am doing a similar scene for the three characters in my own story.

Once again, Thanks for the great story and hope that if you come up with another idea for a kiraXflay story in the future, you go through with it.