Reviews for Lover's Night
Fires Of Raze chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
That... was... awesome! Damn you've got to write more! I wanna see Dee's plans!
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
_ Go, Ryo! That was very awesome.
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
0.0 That was one of the sexiest stories I have ever read. *Crosses legs* I LOVE IT!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
thats like so freaking hot!
OOkami chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
Oh...my...god. That was so fucking awesome. :3 I loved it. Turned me on. *nods* XD
Towanda2010 chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
OMG! that was so fucking hot!
Jade Cade chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
Hi, this is JJ. Jade couldn't review for this story because she is currently a puddle at my feet. But I didn't do anything! I'm gay, remember? So I'm here to basically type out whatever the puddle mumbles... Here we go!

Jade says 'So hot, so yummy. More?' Then she starts spazzing and drooling a lot. I think she may have some mental problem. What the hell is she reading anyway?

-Jade pops back into human form- NO! DON'T READ IT JJ! -tackles JJ to the floor- Can you imagine what angst he'd go through if he read even a tiny bit of this?

-starts shuddering and drooling and melts back into a puddle at the thought of the story-

Um, JJ again, Jade-puddle wants to say great writing, and she hopes more comes very soon. Bye!
NoNameForYou chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Gah, you rock. Too much. Though I think Ryo was a widdle-tiny-bit OOC, it worked pretty nicely. Just what I needed.
Neverdawn chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
oh my god that was awsome please continue i so love this story and it was so sexy it nerly gave me a nose bleed man please up date kk _
Your Mom chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
ARGH!

THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOTT! I-I- *falls to the ground and convulses in a spazmic manner*

I could cry, I'm so turned on by that!1

I LOVE shit where Ryo dominates! Don't you HATE stories where only one guy's on top the whole time?

You fucking ROCK!

Toodles!
kimonoprincess chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! i wasn't to fantical about the 2nd chapter but the third was over all the absoulte best of the best of the best! please write up more chapters. maybe don't have the guys say baby so often gets anoying. but maybe thats just me.
Iorek Byrnison chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
there was absolutely no point to that..., but in the words of Dee...They had fun!fun!fun! and lots of mano y mano, man on man, homo-fucking sex galore didn't they? :) I liked.
meaoooooowwww chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
aww...this story's so sweet...i like it very much...very much indeed..:)
Stalla-Chan chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
you soo was soo normally i perfered dee on top but i have a whole new perspective of it
tony nicholas bryant chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
hello

WOW! i like this story it is soo hot..lol
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »