Reviews for Lover's Night
EastSide chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
NOW THAT WAS SEXY! Amazing fic! Excellent work!
ffpanda chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
Wow, that was hot and sweet and loving and erotic and all things GOOD!
Herdcurr Yaoi Luvr chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
YA! i LOVED it! it was so intense i was like O.O! lol, i wish you could've seen my face when Ryo said "I'm going to make you beg, Dee" SO HOT!
Nariel chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Aw...! That was sweet... One, um, three of the best PWPs I've ever read (and I've read many) X-

How come you've got only 6 reviews?

Come on people, that ain't fair! If you like a story, then leave at least some words about it, it makes us poor authors happy!

I can't write lemons at all, and I'm dreading the moments when they become unavoidable... *gulps* I really envy you...

[Behind Nariel:

Dee growls: "So, you've killed me just cause you're too dumb to write some good Ryo and me hotness?"

Nariel: "NO! Give me my keyboard back! Bad cop!"

Ryo, looking DAMN scary: "Give it to ME, honey. I've got some nice torture episodes in my head about a certain author..."

Dee grins, Nariel tries and fails to look innocent.

Ryo: "...who DARED tearing us apart!"

The cast of FAKE chases after poor Nariel.

Nariel: "WAH! Someone help me! No, J.J., don't you point that thing on me, you aren't allowed to threaten civilists.."

J.J. : "a) I'm off duty, b)I don't care. You murdered Dee!"

Nariel: "Wasn't me! hey, guys, can't we talk about it? I won't be able to finish my rev..."

;-)Sorry for the crazyness...
Lyrona chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
that was amazing! at first i was skeptical. I was wondering why you had 3 chapters for a lemon but i was totally blown away ACCLAMATIONS! Keep up the good work.
Reigning Fyre chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
::dies of yaoi gasm::

HOLY MUFFINGS! That was a wonderful three chappies of yaoi goodness! ::runs off to find her FAKE mangas, and squeeze them with happieluff::
greenmeat chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
Aw, the dream world idea was cute. But, to me, Dee "came" too quickly. I believe that there could have been more teasing and holding out.
Yit-Ha chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
o.O I'm gonna erect a shrine to you...

girlo chapter 3 . 10/5/2005