Reviews for Sienna Shades of Light
lbcjfan chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
I really liked your story, and normally I don't like crossovers. This one was really touching. Keep writing.
TruLuv chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
I loved this! It was fantastic. Please write another story just as fabulous
yalyssa chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
I just now finished reading this, its on my favorites for awhile but I never finished it, I just knew I liked it a lot. Thanks for writing this fic, it was aw-aw-aw-awesome! I have to be honest though, I liked Jordan and Danny more as a couple in the story. Poor Danny :( R.I.P.
Ayjah chapter 8 . 1/12/2006
Wow what a story. Very well written and heartfelt well done.
clarkloveslana chapter 8 . 12/15/2005
I absolutely loved this story. I don't even watch Los Vegas, but I know who Danny McCoy is from the commercials and I even cried when he passed away. I cried when he showed up in the hospital, the bedroom and the wedding. I also loved the fact that Woody did pine after Jordan, but am very glad she loves Danny. One question? How in the world would Woody cope with 3 children and one or more on the way? ''grins'

Again, what a great story.
kira66 chapter 8 . 11/17/2005
Blah! It was good up 'till Woody came into the story. *Pulls out ball bat and grins evilly at Woody character* MAWAHAHAHAHA!
pryrmtns chapter 8 . 10/13/2005
loved the last few chapters. Danny coming back and giving his blessing.. twice.. and the warm, melting fuzzies :D
Elisabeth Carmichael chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
Fanning my eyes as I write this to keep the tears in. This is so sweet. Good job! I love it!
Lioness-Rampant chapter 8 . 10/9/2005
I loved this story! You did an amazing job with it and I just simply loved it! Keep on writing!
justawritier chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
to read more from you soon.
Rin22 chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
Aw, so very fantastic! What a nice happy ending to be content with. Thanks for another great story!
NCCJFAN chapter 8 . 10/6/2005
This was an awesome story...just beautiful. I really felt the emotions of Jordan on that rooftop...and her explanation to Woody about the differences in the two relationships was so very true. It kind of makes me ready to see the TV Jordan in another relationship for a while just to figure the Woody factor out...She needs someone who accepts her for who she is and doesn't want to change her.

I laughed ...and cried. I hope you write again soon. It's been a wonderful read. Thanks!
cdncjfan chapter 8 . 10/6/2005
This is one of my all time favourite stories. I was in tears a great deal of the time while reading it. It is a good thing really as your characters and situations are portrayed so well that the sadness and grief Jordan feels is realistic and believable. And the visits from her late husband tore at my heartstrings. Thank you for sharing your work and please write more...RK
justawritier chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
're about to make me update soon.
Lioness-Rampant chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
This chapter was amazing! It's truly incredible what you can achieve through scenes like that. I was totally feeling Woody and Jordan on the roof. Great job!