Reviews for Just Tonight
Kimisa chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That story is adorable! It is in my favorites since the first time I read it and I still enjoy it a lot.

But the 2nd chapter is missing. If you still have it could you upload it again?
RenJean chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
its good, but the cussing just seems so out of charater.
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
lol...it's about to get interesting...P

But I noticed that your website link doesn't work! ( Do you still have chapter 2? If so, could you post the link on your profile again or send me the link? I would really appreciate it P
The Summer Breeze chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
i absolutely loved it!

aww but your link to chapter 2 isn't working!

could you please fix the link or send me the chapter?

i'm really anxious to read it!

great job!
Chappy-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Loved so much! Makes me smile!
Blushing Bella chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
teh link to chapter 2 isnt working, can you replace teh link? i'm desperate to read it :)

x
The Birdy78 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Aww! I love this fic! I love Rukia and Ichigo together! I read your other fic and it was so cute and romantic! Nothing like the awarkd basty suff out there! Thanks for writing this!
kaoru240 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
newly I read this fic, go a lot ne pleasure

really that I like

I hope you continue writing
Compulsive Writer chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Terrific stuff. I caught the second part of this via the link in your profile. I've only seen a little Bleach but from what I've seen you've got the characters dead on. Great mixture of humor, romance, and a tad bit of tension. Well done.
frank13543 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Well, having read chapter 1 I pretty much had to go and read chapter 2. I liked it... a lot. Probably about the best lemon I've read, and thank you for not once using the word 'member'.

Dunno what else to say, really. Yes, I do. It worked so well because you were more focused on their feelings than the fact that you were writing about sex.

Nice one. Thanks for this.

Orbrey
natasha chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
god damnit why r u tourchuring gimme more! and coud u send me an email when u publish it plz
0xsammie chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
nicely written but so sad that they have to leave each other :[

i like the humorous touch you added to the fanfic :D

write more when you can~
Aileen chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
The line about comparing to FY was pure gold! It's interesting to see Ichigo being very angry about his love, not quite what I would have expected, but it does fit.
nana chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
that is not crap. is beautiful. I love it. please keep going with your fics.
tenshi the light of hope chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
YAY! Lemon! Fantastic fic all around. There should be more Ichi/Ruki romances floating around. Good work!