Reviews for Riddle's Phantom
Lovely
Aureum chapter 29 . 6/5
NOOOOOOOOOO TOOOMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOO TOM ~~ WHYYYY? WHY YOU DO DIS? MY HEART~
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 13 . 6/4
HOLY SHIET THE SCRIPTS ARE KILLING ME XD ESPECIALLY ANTONIN OH GODRIC AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH SHAGGIE? RLLY? XD HAHAHAHA
DianneBaquiran chapter 29 . 4/4
This is just so lovely! I'm really sad for Tom... And is it bad of me to think that I 'd rather have Tom committed suicide than to turn himself as Voldemort? Anyways, this story is really sad; and I have a few tears falling down my eyes...
lexicon63738 chapter 29 . 3/22
This should be a tragedy. I'm deeply disappointed with the ending but there's no doubt in my mind that you are a wonderful story teller and writer.
FutureMrs.Lewis chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
this is an amazing story. Tom died of a broken heart:'( I cried, I still love this story. tomione forever
TheShiningStar chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Awesome !
SourlessCherryxx chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
Everytime when i read this FF, I always cry.. It's so sad but i love it so much. I can't describe how much i love this story. Funny, Sad, Romantic, Dramatic.. I just love it. *sigh* Thanks for this awesome story.
Love and hugs, Nilla.
RosesAreForever23 chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
This story! Oh gosh, how do I even describe it? At first I thought it would be one of *those* stories, where Hermione does what no other could and makes all the Hogwarts houses come together- where Slytherins and Gryffindors work together, where there is no sadness and only happiness, ad verbatim. And while there is a bit of that at the end, there was also immense sadness! I was crying when I read how Tom chose to "live" without Alice/Hermione. You brilliantly mixed those two strong, strong emotions throughout this chapter to swirl within the reader and give them a kind of bittersweet acceptance at the new future found in this story. I overall loved this story- fantastic work
Shay la Basiliska chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
Its to bad, I didnt find your great story earlier. Since I love "The Phantom of the Opera" and "Harry Potter", I just had to love "Riddles Phantom". I really had to cry when Tom committed suicied after all the changes he went trough with Alice/Hermoine...but doubt a Happy End for both of them would fit.
Lintang5899 chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
Hi, im reader from Indonesia.. and I just wanna tell you that I LOVE THIS STORY!
Oh God.. Bittersweet ending!
I swear I cried at this chapter! Bloody Hell!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Loved it
Devious Cookie chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Hermione wanting to be a dentist? Really? Am I the only one to find that idea preposterous? To me you just killed the character in one sentence, even if in the end it doesn't come to that.
You may have a good idea going on with this story, I don't know, and I won't find out. I would recommend the use of a beta reader next time, you do have some major grammar issues, although it's not that what made me stop reading and turn my eyes away.
If you are going to make an attempt into a Hermione centered fic, what you need first is to understand is that she is a fairly complex character despite her straightforwardness. The fact that she is a sensible and level headed person doesn't mean that she has no ambitions. Hermione fights her way tooth and nail through the wizarding world to show everyone that being muggleborn doesn't mean you are less gifted. Reading that being a dentist (with or without magic), marrying Ron and buying a country house is what keeps her fighting just makes me want to tear my eyes out. Really? So Voldemort is out there playing the Hitler of the wizarding world, killing families like hers, and Hermione's reasons to keep going are a dentistry and a cottage? That sounds pretty OOC, but most of all, absurd.
The whole "and suddenly she's the prettiest of them all" is also quite ridiculous, but I've read that so many times in so many fics I've almost gotten used to the idea. Almost. Till I re-read this sentence about Ron: "She loved the way he looked in spring. His freckles were a bit more noticeable, though not as much as they were in summer, and his hair had a blond shine to it. He had definitely matured, Quidditch filling in with muscle where he used to be nothing more than lanky and thin."
You know, the good thing about writing fan fiction is that you don't have to waist your time with physical descriptions, specially at the beginning of the story. Everybody knows how the characters look like (or should know, anyways). The fact that you need to change them to fit your beauty standards makes me wonder why would you write about them at all.
All in all, I wouldn't want you to take any of this badly. You have taken the time to write a story and finish it, and it seems like a lot of people had enjoyed it too. I'd like to encourage you to keep on writing, because that's the way to learn, after all, and take some of the advices people give you, they are freely given and good natured.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/11/2014
I cried... My official favourite fanfiction ever!
missystells chapter 29 . 1/22/2014