Reviews for Riddle's Phantom
SlytherinQuidditchQUEEN chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
YES. PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOE THIS MOMENT EVER SINCE FREAKING PHANTOM WAS MENTIONED. YAY.
SlytherinQuidditchQUEEN chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Oh. Nevermind. Life makes sense now.
SlytherinQuidditchQUEEN chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
NOOOOOOOOO. IN THE GRAVEYARD SHE SANG WISHING YOU WERE SOMEHOW HERE AGAIN NOT THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. DON'T LIE TO ME.
sorainier chapter 29 . 3/30/2016
I almost cried. Tears swelled in my eyes when I read Tom's letter. I loved it where it sometimes kind of rhymed, and the word choices were simply of pure talent. I'm envious! And perhaps a little envious of Hermione to have such a caring boyfriend :)
tina10red chapter 29 . 3/10/2016
Why did you have to kill him?
I am crying so much
Guest chapter 29 . 2/21/2016
Nooooooooo! I can't believe he committed suicide! I hoped they would meet in the future again!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/11/2016
This was a wonderful story. I couldn't stop reading it!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/7/2016
When Tom killed himself, I cried. And when "Alice" read the letter from Tom, my eyes were so filled with tearss, I could hardly read. Thank you. Thank you for the story, for the Tomione, and for being the great writer you are. Keep up the great work.
- Tominmyheartforever
Cj chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
Extremly sad ending, dont want to give anything away. Though if u dont like to cry dont read the ending. Amazing book though.
Cj chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Not even closed to finished but I just had to say. YOUR DUMBLEDORE IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/25/2015
I'm crying! I'm actually crying a little... And you know a story is most often good when it can evoke such emotion! Wonderful! Honestly wonderful!
nk01 chapter 29 . 6/17/2015
Lovely
Aureum chapter 29 . 6/5/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO TOOOMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOO TOM ~~ WHYYYY? WHY YOU DO DIS? MY HEART~
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
HOLY SHIET THE SCRIPTS ARE KILLING ME XD ESPECIALLY ANTONIN OH GODRIC AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH SHAGGIE? RLLY? XD HAHAHAHA
DianneBaquiran chapter 29 . 4/4/2015
This is just so lovely! I'm really sad for Tom... And is it bad of me to think that I 'd rather have Tom committed suicide than to turn himself as Voldemort? Anyways, this story is really sad; and I have a few tears falling down my eyes...