Reviews for Riddle's Phantom
Drixox chapter 22 . 4/20
i just imaged voldy walking down hogwarts halls zapping off students omfg
I'm sorry, do laundry spells not exist in this little novella? Wasn't "episky" the word for removing a stain? These people are wizards and witches, good grief! Let them do magic.
Wow, Tom Riddle using a love potion?
I have seen everything
P.S this is one of the best story ever
Just.Rainy chapter 26 . 8/2/2016
YES. PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOE THIS MOMENT EVER SINCE FREAKING PHANTOM WAS MENTIONED. YAY.
Just.Rainy chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Oh. Nevermind. Life makes sense now.
Just.Rainy chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
NOOOOOOOOO. IN THE GRAVEYARD SHE SANG WISHING YOU WERE SOMEHOW HERE AGAIN NOT THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. DON'T LIE TO ME.
sorainier chapter 29 . 3/30/2016
I almost cried. Tears swelled in my eyes when I read Tom's letter. I loved it where it sometimes kind of rhymed, and the word choices were simply of pure talent. I'm envious! And perhaps a little envious of Hermione to have such a caring boyfriend :)
tina10red chapter 29 . 3/10/2016
Why did you have to kill him?
I am crying so much
Guest chapter 29 . 2/21/2016
Nooooooooo! I can't believe he committed suicide! I hoped they would meet in the future again!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/11/2016
This was a wonderful story. I couldn't stop reading it!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/7/2016
When Tom killed himself, I cried. And when "Alice" read the letter from Tom, my eyes were so filled with tearss, I could hardly read. Thank you. Thank you for the story, for the Tomione, and for being the great writer you are. Keep up the great work.
- Tominmyheartforever
Cj chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
Extremly sad ending, dont want to give anything away. Though if u dont like to cry dont read the ending. Amazing book though.
Cj chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Not even closed to finished but I just had to say. YOUR DUMBLEDORE IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/25/2015
I'm crying! I'm actually crying a little... And you know a story is most often good when it can evoke such emotion! Wonderful! Honestly wonderful!
nk01 chapter 29 . 6/17/2015