Reviews for Riddle's Phantom
This was a wonderful story. I couldn't stop reading it!
When Tom killed himself, I cried. And when "Alice" read the letter from Tom, my eyes were so filled with tearss, I could hardly read. Thank you. Thank you for the story, for the Tomione, and for being the great writer you are. Keep up the great work.
- Tominmyheartforever
Cj chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
Extremly sad ending, dont want to give anything away. Though if u dont like to cry dont read the ending. Amazing book though.
Cj chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Not even closed to finished but I just had to say. YOUR DUMBLEDORE IS AMAZING!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/25/2015
I'm crying! I'm actually crying a little... And you know a story is most often good when it can evoke such emotion! Wonderful! Honestly wonderful!
nk01 chapter 29 . 6/17/2015
Lovely
Aureum chapter 29 . 6/5/2015
NOOOOOOOOOO TOOOMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOO TOM ~~ WHYYYY? WHY YOU DO DIS? MY HEART~
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
HOLY SHIET THE SCRIPTS ARE KILLING ME XD ESPECIALLY ANTONIN OH GODRIC AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH SHAGGIE? RLLY? XD HAHAHAHA
DianneBaquiran chapter 29 . 4/4/2015
This is just so lovely! I'm really sad for Tom... And is it bad of me to think that I 'd rather have Tom committed suicide than to turn himself as Voldemort? Anyways, this story is really sad; and I have a few tears falling down my eyes...
lexicon63738 chapter 29 . 3/22/2015
This should be a tragedy. I'm deeply disappointed with the ending but there's no doubt in my mind that you are a wonderful story teller and writer.
WhatOnceWasADream chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
this is an amazing story. Tom died of a broken heart:'( I cried, I still love this story. tomione forever
TheShiningStar chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Awesome !
SourlessCherryxx chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
Everytime when i read this FF, I always cry.. It's so sad but i love it so much. I can't describe how much i love this story. Funny, Sad, Romantic, Dramatic.. I just love it. *sigh* Thanks for this awesome story.
Love and hugs, Nilla.
RosesAreForever23 chapter 29 . 7/10/2014
This story! Oh gosh, how do I even describe it? At first I thought it would be one of *those* stories, where Hermione does what no other could and makes all the Hogwarts houses come together- where Slytherins and Gryffindors work together, where there is no sadness and only happiness, ad verbatim. And while there is a bit of that at the end, there was also immense sadness! I was crying when I read how Tom chose to "live" without Alice/Hermione. You brilliantly mixed those two strong, strong emotions throughout this chapter to swirl within the reader and give them a kind of bittersweet acceptance at the new future found in this story. I overall loved this story- fantastic work
Shay la Basiliska chapter 29 . 6/23/2014
Its to bad, I didnt find your great story earlier. Since I love "The Phantom of the Opera" and "Harry Potter", I just had to love "Riddles Phantom". I really had to cry when Tom committed suicied after all the changes he went trough with Alice/Hermoine...but doubt a Happy End for both of them would fit.