Reviews for In The Sun
NarHina chapter 15 . 8/5
Liked it the start with all the romance with Sakura was annoying but I like how you built up there romance and made seem like Hinata and Naruto were meant to be and made Naruto feelings for Hinata stronger then his feelings for Sakura.

After all he never married Sakura and he said himself that he just had a connection with Hinata always able to tell what is wrong and find her in the crowed.

I like how you showed that Naruto feelings for Hinata were just more then his feelings for Sakura since the start there was always something special with Hinata.

NarHina chapter 4 . 8/5
Yeah Sakura is dead and out of the way, the romance you did for Sakura was good but I just can't get behind it and it seems like she only replace Sasuke with Naruto.

And the fact she only realized what she felt when Naruto almost died made it worse, I can't help but think Sakura only got together with Naruto because she couldn't have Sasuke.

Hopeful we will get some NaruHina in now.

NarHina chapter 2 . 8/5
Damn I like the Hinata and Naruto interaction a lot but I hate how it seems that is Sakura wasn't there they would be together.

Sakura mess everything up, I still don't think she hasn't changed form the Sasuke fan girl she used to be.

She knew Hinata feel heck everyone knew but she still did it even if Naruto loves her she took advantage of Hinata being gone.

NarHina chapter 1 . 8/5
I don't like the way Sakura and Naruto are an item especially since Sakura knew about Hinata feelings for him an basically betrayed her.

And what the hell Sakura was never that nice to Naruto she always hits and can't cook either.

The part I like was how Hinata meet Naruto again and how he seemed to have feelings for her.

Cute ladybug chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
Nice. I love it :)
arsiefa chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
Wuah... i like it. I like your dark Naruto. This side, make him more humanly... keep writing!
beautifulglimpse chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
Absolutely stunning. This fan fiction made me cry a river of tears and made me smile so much. It was fabulous.
Reviewer chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
You have a very promising story. I like your plot and your summary is intriguing. The problem though is your... Well... I dont know how to say it, but you kept on using inappropriate words to describe things. I cant really put it aside, seeing im having a hard time trying to understand what you meant by using those words to scenes or description that you wrote.

"The undying wind appeared and blew pass them."

The word undying meant it never dies, always there no matter what. But you went on using 'appeared' meaning the wind was not there before...its a bit confusing you see.

You could re-wrote it as: 'The freezing wind blew around them once again.'

I'm not really sure if there's a word as 'inerasable' and using it as an adjective for describing another adjective as 'blush'. You probably meant 'permanent'. Although there's no such thing as permanent blush unless you were born with red skin on the face. Although that phrase had been used once in a while, for describing a person who never stop blushing, like for example:

Her face has a permanent blush whenever she's around her crush.

Im not going to detail everything but you need to have someone beta your work. Im actually excited when i read your summary, because honestly its very exciting. But... Well... Anyway, good luck.
BirdieWolf15 chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
Adorable. And I love the proposal. "I see you" ugh. It would be a dream to have someone tell me that.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
no offence but im sooooooooooooo thankful dat the narusaku is over i had my fist folded reading that i really hate narusaku
moira33 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Now I remember why I can not see Naruto and Sakura together the fluff I can not even imagine it I mean Sakura always beats him it is just my opinion anyway it is a interesting story next chappy...
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
AWWWWW! I love it! Yes yes yes! Great job!
Heavy-D-Friki chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
N'aaw that was such a beautiful story! :D
Nafsi-chan chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
*snif snif* THAT WAS ONE THE BEST STORIES EVEEEER!
RIPtide010 chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
I loved the story it feels very real. I enjoy reading it.