Reviews for Adding Color
Little Miss Dotty chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Beautiful. and sooooo romantic!

Little Miss Dotty x
Kitty and Kitsune Sisters chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
oh so awesome!
LisaG chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Lucky girl! Loved this! :D
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I am making my way through all your KIBBS ficcies, and thus far I have loved them all! I have shamefully not reviewed as many as I have read and I sincerely apologize for that, your fics are genius and usually by the time I finish one I am at a loss for words as to how to describe how much I enjoyed it...you're brilliant, can I just say that and call it good? Lol! I had to comment on this one though...because I think this might be the best line I've read in a long time...it's so simple and yet somehow so perfect!

"He cocks his head to one side, holding up the card between two fingers: “Why no message?”

She plants both her elbows on the table and leans in close, running her eyes idly over his face. She smiles finally: “You make me speechless.”

Brilliant!
meherm chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
please continue with the story
sotnas1999 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Okay, this story and your "Witness" are my top favorites.

Excellent work. I just love the interaction between them.
SundanceNavy Babe P chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I almost had forgoten about this one...which is insane because I *adore* this story! *Sighs* It's so sweet and so very romantic. The way that you can paint these scenes is just...amazing. *sighs* You just completely made my day Mindy! :D
pealee chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
i loved this story! i love the whole idea. i loved it when kate and gibbs were at the kitchen table and how it ended with him doing the same for her! adding this to my favorites!
Arcana chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Aww... that was sweet
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
That was the best-bar none-of your stories!

The sweetness of Kate's gesture-and Gibbs

understanding of her love for him-just right!

I can see Tony freezing when he knows Gibbs is

there-Kate was so evil in her teasing of him.

Great-romantic and timeless story-thanks for

what we'll never get but really wanted!