Reviews for Drown
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
outcarnate chapter 1 . 10/22/2012

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. It takes strength to crush characters in this way, especially if you love them. Great job!
nijibug chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I applaud you for letting Rin live. That made the story more difficult to write, but it made the characterization better for having done so.
The Library Angelus chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
:SOBS UNCONTROLLABLY: "She would never forget her Sesshomaru-sama and with his own words, she knew he would always remember her. And for him, ‘always’ would be a very, very long time." It makes me might've been better if she just died...

:( So sad, but SO GOOD! Heh heh. Wonderful story! Super angsty and tragique! :Giggles insanely: Loved it. Ah, the irony! I love the theme drowning...don't know why, probably another idiosyncracy I have due to my horrid macabre-obsession. :)

It's a very intriguing idea to write about. Heh heh...heck, I'm experimenting with it myself! Rin and Sesshoumaru, too! THE IRONY! :Giggles: Hm, how many Rin and Sesshoumaru relationship stories out there center on this theme? :Goes of daydreaming...:

Well, loved this one-shot. I love one-shots. They're awesome because it's precise, short, and gets to the point! But good one-shots are hard to come by...glad that yours did, though! Heh heh. Superbly written. :)

-From The Celestial Corridors Of The Library Angelus-

P.S. I'm a lunatic...yes, I am! xD
Szahara chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
:Sigh: So sad, but I like Drama! I like stories that end sad and also like stories that end happily! I like every kind! It made me sad, but - you know - it is still just a story! But a good one! Maybe the actual sotry would end like that! good job! :) Szahara
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Another heartbreaker. You have a wonderful talent for writing angst-it's wringing, with an emotional depth that rings true.
Hola.Adios chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Why didn't he let her stay? Huh? Why? *cries loudly*
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
I love it.
whisperedthoughts chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
this wasn't as dark, i noticed.. actually, i imagine that this is probably the most credible rinxsesshy that could happen.. sadly..

hahaha.. i know, i said i was gonna go back to schoolwork but i couldn't resist reading another story.. u've got such a big list here! but then i guess i'm mostly obsessed with rinxsess.. never really liked inu that much on his own.. oops!

i notice that u always have the most PERFECT line for an ending.. it's amazing!
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
With all these reviews in one day, you'd think that I'm stalking you. Well, I'm not. I just really like what you've written. And it's Monday. What else is there to do?

This is amazing. Seriously, WOW. Great job. You specialize in the angst factor, melikey!
SomeoneSpecial chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I love it! I love it! I... ok I think you get the point...
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
T.T Awesomeness! Poor Sesshomaru & Rin...this was such a powerful story, I can't even begin to put into words what i feel at this moment...*sighs8
IrisJean chapter 1 . 10/11/2005

SESSHOMARU! RIN! ew, jaken

this was good (you sure can write, grl) BUT ITS ALL TOO SAD!

you sure do seemed obsessed with this whole idea...
Malina Scarlette chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
this was good keep it up ne? oh even though it was totally awesome i jsut wanted to let you know sess is a little out of char, but i do it all the time with my stories so dont worry it makes the story a little bit more intersting to know a char who doesn't show feelings can love and cry too. good job, buh bye!