Reviews for Biding Time
Esplandian chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Beautiful one-shot. The period between the end of DB and the beginning of DBZ is normally very neglected, so I love you bring some light into it. Goku's comprehension of Piccolo and his explanation to Gohan about monsters is just priceless. Nicely done.
Raptured Night chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is a really wonderfully well written one-shot. (Try saying that five times fast. Ha-ha!) Part comical, part endearing, I truly love the idea; the fact that it could even be possible makes it all the better. It will definately be going into my favorites list, thank you for this rare gem of story.

Yours Truly,

~Raptured Night
Warrior from beyond chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
so cool
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I enjoyed this peek into Piccolo's mind as he's staying with the Sons. Very good job. Are there going to be more chapters?
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
i like how that ended. how goku said that maybe even piccolo just needed time
Onyx chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Nicely done. I don't see a whole lot of well-written vignettes flying around on this site lately, but you've certainly pulled one off. The tone was conversational enough not to overplay things, and the POV shifts were well done.
Twinnie chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
A very nice and insightful piece of work, which provides with some food for thoughts, too I appreciated a lot the way you depicted both Goku and Piccolo's characters at this period in the DBZ timeline. Not only is it an original idea, but the way you treated it is also clever and sensible.

Gotta agree with your previous reviewer about the use of a Japanese word in the middle of an English text, though ;)
Devon Aster chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I liked it, a good short fic. The characters seemed pretty well done and it's an interesting idea. The only complaint I have is the use of the word baka. I find the use of Japanese words tend to be jarring and unnecessary. Overall, though, a nice vignette :-)
chaosbardock chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
i aprreate your review alot and yes it isa very complicated story and i dont have everthing up to date basically right now they are clubbing the hell out each other because that is the only thing i know how to do right now. im having quite bit of trouble doing the small things and dialoge. not to menton i cant get anybody to proof read my chapters they say they dont have time or anything and don't tell me my mistakes.

and others just say it sucks period. so my story might just be on hold for quite a bit ill still write the fighting parts but dialoge and other stuff i dont know what to do about that yet but i have the meaning and stuff figured out. now about your new story here

i liked it it put great detail about his hearing and moving to place to place (something i have a very hard time typing) if you want story guessing uh im lost there

is this an A/U or what cause i dont see much of a description that it is.