Reviews for The Wreck of My Memories
yllom21 chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
Interesting, very realisitc and nicely done. Hiei is in good charecter. Excellent job and wonderful story, I enjoyed reading it.
ShadowBlue chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
It was very good! I really liked it! It sure ended suddenly though. It would have been cool if you had drawn it out a bit more. It was a little...anti-climactic. Still good though!
kikira-chan chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
it was so sad, and Hiei was in character even as a chibi. It was truly wonderful. You stayed in character and devoted to a good plot. So tragic I loved it.
Jessica chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Wow what an ending add a sequel soon thanks Jessica
KyoHana chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
That was, quite simply, beautiful! I can only hope that Hiei knows how fortunate he is to have had that love, if only for so brief a time. I hope, too, that he knows he has that love again, with his dear fox!

BRAVA! Marvelously written story with a very poignant ending. I hope we'll see more from you.
Jessica chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Wow great chapter Hiei is so cute but he's getting to be the way Hiei is in the series add more now now and hurry thanks Jessica
KyoHana chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Terrific... quite simply, some of the BEST fiction I've ever read. I just love your take on Hiei's childhood and seeing it through his eyes, hearing his own words, makes it all the more real. I can just picture ALL of this.

BRAVA!
ShadowBlue chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
Wow! it's ver ygood so far! I can't wait for the next chap.
Jessica chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
This is so cute little baby Hiei and with someone who can be a mother to him add more now now and hurry thanks Jessica
KyoHana chapter 2 . 10/3/2005
An appropriate title - and just SO Hiei - as are the first two chapters of this story! Your writing is cohesive, well done and very descriptive. Hearing about Hiei's past - from his own lips, as it were - especially when written so wonderfully, is terrific.

I'm definitely adding this to my Alert list.