Reviews for An Alternate Path
dungeonguy88 chapter 28 . 5/1/2007
Great story so far, you've managed to keep the action up without letting it become just fight scene after fight scene. And what's more, I'm glad "someone" can come up with some new ideas for jutsu and methods of fighting, as well as come up with a way for Naruto to be strong without relying on some of the more cliche ideas. The only thing I can say could be addressed is a few common spelling errors, but so far they haven't really detracted from the story. Sorry to hear about what happened with your computer, and I can only hope you'll be able to get your thoughts in order for you stories. Sorry if you don't like annonymous reviews, but...

Later:]
Wolf among sheep chapter 28 . 4/15/2007
Great story please update when you get the time 8/10.
firedroplet chapter 15 . 4/14/2007
That... was totally OC. Hinata would NEVER slap Naruto. She would kill herself. End of story...
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I'm pretty damn confused, the Yodamine seems abit dizty to me not to mention abit cold and a jack ass to boot. Who was Narutos mother and also the writing seems to need abit of work but its ok so far.
Aftershadows chapter 28 . 4/4/2007
Hope you continue.
Lost in the Shadow chapter 15 . 4/1/2007
Yay! really good so far. I must finish reading it later.
Eson chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Theres a lot of wrong word placement, inverted sentences. Makes me wonder if writing at midnight is affecting how you write your story or you got a terrible beta :S

Otherwise it flows well. I like it.
the grey mage chapter 28 . 3/21/2007
ho ho ho. man that really sucks. but its good to do this. other than leaving folks hanging.

thanks though. even if you could not finish this, its a good run.
the grey mage chapter 22 . 3/21/2007
aw...no exclamation from naruto. best part of the cannon.
the grey mage chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
one of the greatest chapters ever written.

evar.
the grey mage chapter 3 . 3/21/2007
huh. you changed hanabi. weird direction that is.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This overall just makes it look like its all sarutobi's fault that Naruto's life is so terrible. Just saying, it doesn't seem realistic that he would say about the kyubi still being alive
Kandagawa chapter 28 . 3/16/2007
It's about time that I did this. I've liked An Alternate Path for quite a long time, and this was the first story I've seen with my favorite pairing that I really dig. Naruto/Hanabi is an awesome pairing, but I don't have to tell you that.

It's unfortunate, that deal with your hard drive, but such is the problem with such technology. I pray for the day when we have non-volatile storage solutions like, solid state memory.
hikari90 chapter 28 . 3/8/2007
I have read all chapters on one go and must say...wow! very imaginative...I am particularly amused with naruto's 'new' ambition and how quickly he rejected the idea of being hokage. i know that at one point, or at least i think that at one point, you said that you did not plan on focusing on one pairing...so, like is this a narutoXharem thingie? because if it is and with all the not-so-subtle hints,its almost as if sasuke is interested in naruto...in that way, judging by how he reacts with naruto being with the girls...you know staring and glaring. or maybe not, is it an obsession with naruto instead? like rivalry in an almost unhealthy way? please clarify in your next update. i really want to know. i'm a sasunaru fan btw. i puke at the usual fluffy naruhina fanfics and usually don't root for them( judging how things are going in the manga, narusaku is my favourite), but unusually, your fic makes it justifiable for them to like each other, which is rare in my book. however, the fluffiness in some situations do make me cringe a little. Anyway, i hope you get over your little problem asap, and start writing_ Fanfic authors have responsibilites, you know. You owe your readers the moment they send you their first review...so, yeah! you owe me...I have my eyes on you(cackles evilly)
Talonspike chapter 28 . 3/6/2007
This is great hope you update soon
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »