Reviews for An Alternate Path
Name chapter 27 . 11/14/2011
By far your best story, it was actually pretty great.
ManOfSteele chapter 27 . 10/3/2011
Dear Jon, (lol sorry, just had to) I have to say that it saddens me a great deal to know that you haven't updated this story in almost 5 years... this is actually one of the very best Naruto/Hanabi fics that I've ever come across. I read the whole fic practically over the weekend, it was hard to put down lol. I just wanted to tell you how great the story has been so far. Hopefully, you find it in your heart to continue this work of art haha
Selwynn chapter 27 . 8/19/2011
Wow, your fight scenes are really good. And also, there are a few small little mistakes that are most likely just typos and errors from speed typing.

Your Naruto is a total ass. I am no going to mince words. But he is a cool ass, so its kinda okayish.

Inner bitchy fangirl: You will update, right? RIGHT! Cause if you don't I will rip your spine out and beat you with it. Kyahahahaha!

And its been several years you ************* ******* ****** *****!

Me: Ehehe, ignore her. *sweatdrop*
Cherrie-chan chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
Kami have mercy- way to send the creepy Snake-pedo a present- practically gift wrapped. 'A Uchiha and a main branch Hyuuga? Kabuto you shouldn't have.'
Deadzepplin chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
blargh this is not my style can't read it any more
Akuma-Heika chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
Remove certain mans genitals and beat him to death with them. " Sasuke finished darkly. lol
avatoa chapter 24 . 4/3/2011
Please tell me Naruto is going to get that stupid eye ripped out of him.
avatoa chapter 21 . 4/3/2011
You made two mistakes. First, when you said that Hinata hadn't seen Naruto in 15 months, it should actually be 15 days because was held for two months by Orochimaru, took one month for Kabuto to get him back to the village, and the las month spent retrainig and recovering in time for the Chunin exams. Finally, Moegi has orange hair not blonde hair.
avatoa chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
How about a translation of Naruto's techniques?
avatoa chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Isn't Hanabi supposed to be younger than Naruto and Hinata due to her being the younger sister?
Frostyvale chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
Bloody hell that was frightening!
Bladesniper13 chapter 27 . 12/7/2010
I couldn't put down the book. It's great so far. I hope you update as I love what you've done with the book. Nice to see a change to Naruto occasionally.
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 27 . 11/20/2010
...I am in love with your story. Marry me!
GoldenGod Rah chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
haha. My Bug sense is tingling.
exomatt chapter 27 . 8/3/2010
what a story! keep it up please!
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »