Reviews for An Alternate Path
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
When someone talks, write it like this:

"Aoba! While we distract it go inform Konoha!" A blood soaked Ninja screamed. The person in question was in less of a state, but was hurt all the same. "I won't abandon my squad." Aoba said as he prepared to fight further.
pyro357 chapter 27 . 6/13/2010
update soon
Risika67 chapter 27 . 6/12/2010
Are You Going To Continue This Story?
HunterAzrael chapter 27 . 6/1/2010
Hmmm. Intriguing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 27 . 5/24/2010
You planning on updating this story? It would be a shame to leave it as is. Especially because I can’t wait to see what Anko and the Hokage are going to do with her knowledge of Orochimaru’s experimentation on Naruto…
kyuubinovelli chapter 18 . 5/20/2010
awesome so far MAJOR points for not letting the face vault/fault or whatever it's called make an appearance
Jinsokuichi chapter 27 . 5/1/2010
Wonderful fic, I am thoroughly enjoying it and the way you have plotted your story shows that you have planned it quite well. However, I suggest, if you dont already, to re-read your fic after writing them, and if you do that already, then have someone else check it for errors. I have much to say, except update soon and great work thus far. Looking forward to to seeing the continuation.

Before I forget, switching Neji and Hanabi's role was brilliant and you handled it masterfully.
rozen chapter 27 . 4/30/2010
hmm...i turn to notice that naruto's emotion bit volatile (cold n then calm n then anger is hard to keep up) which is really off from my ideal naruto. although it nice to see a new naruto. (did it just me or does evryone think ino's a nuisance and that kin is totally b**ch?) i can't wait to read the final exam or if it's not gonna happen, maybe the invasion time? Chayo surarrin!
shelwyn chapter 27 . 4/20/2010
Its time to see what Naruto can do XD

Anyway it was a good story, thanks for writing it up to this points.
shelwyn chapter 26 . 4/20/2010
"I just got to sleep." mumbled Naruto softly as he lifted his hand up and pressed it against Hinata's chest, before giving her a slight push.

Yeah skank mister floppy is tired right now so here use my hand.

Sasuke however was staring thoughtlessly at the wall in front of him.

*You dare challenge an Uchiha at a staring contest!"

So much sexua... en just normal tension between the girls hehe...
shelwyn chapter 25 . 4/20/2010
An awfule ending ;~;

hehe good chapter
shelwyn chapter 24 . 4/20/2010
Kin better not have a major role, i never did like the sound kids :P
shelwyn chapter 23 . 4/20/2010
"I'm curious why only the Hyuuga has her Doujutsu activated, why have you not, Sasuke-kun, Naruto-kun?"

hehe...

Oh great now Naruto is Orochi's bish : ?
shelwyn chapter 22 . 4/19/2010
It was as if they enjoyed the strain that constant movement put on them. Naruto had joked earlier with Hanabi that she had turned his muscles into masochists. She had rebuked the joke in the most unpleasant of ways

"Now let's work on the rest of you."

Great lines :D

"Yeah, I know Akamaru; you're a wild beast aren't you?" Naruto asked jokingly.

haha xD
shelwyn chapter 21 . 4/19/2010
Naruto-Travel

A few of the more newer Genin seemed to be in awe of Naruto being able to strike such fear in the common people just by walking down a road.

haha xD

I wonder who he will talk to? If anyone finds the actions of any character in this chapter unrealistic, please tell me in a review and inform me of what they would do.

I think Naruto would have PULLED IT OUT AND.. eh i mean he WOULD AHVE STICKED IT I... I think you did this perfectly :D
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »