Reviews for An Alternate Path
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
I hope you make this a Naruto/Hinata fic
kawaiinezi chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
wait isnt hanabi younger than hinata...O.O;; and wheres neji? update soon
Nai-chama chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
Well, well. Isn't it an interesing story. An Alternative Reality that was well thought out. I must say that the change of place in Hanabi and Neji case was... very surprising and orginal.

I hope that you'll keep up such great work. I will be looking up for new chapter.

(PS. I also realy like 'Trial and Error')
Dragonmaster chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
If this is going to be NaruHina, a warning would be appreciated. I hate that pairing. Don't dislike Hinata, just dislike her with Naruto. NaruHanabi I could handle, but NaruHina as a pairing sucks.

But I have to say that I liked the "fear him more than hate him" path before you turned him into a freak like Rock Lee. Or at least that's what I've gathered from how it was explained.

I'm HOPING that this training is a way to FIX his coil problem by slamming open his pathways. Thin pathways just won't work for Naruto.

The first time he drew on Kyuubi's power it'd probably KILL him from the flood of chakra flowing through his system... or it really WOULD slam open his pathways, leaving him a walking powerhouse with no control over his own strength.

Either way, this is a problem that needs to be CORRECTED, not worked AROUND.

I just really hope you aren't going to do what I THINK you have planned... which is to leave him a "partial" ninja, who can only do taijutsu and such. That, to me, would not make an interesting story at all, because it'd be like reading "Narutor, Rock Lee Style."

In other words, annoying as hell.

Anyway, good luck with the story and all. Hopefully Naruto will FIX his problem, instead of working around it. :\

Sincerely,

Dragonmaster
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
Oh no, not dinner...
anti-thule chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
Review
Remington Spitzer chapter 3 . 10/6/2005
Interesting idea about the ANBU being a part of narutos early childhood and him consequently wanting to become one.I was hoping you would further go into detail with it. You have a great idea that hopefully will further your interest in writing fanfiction. What was up with that bit about hiashi talking to hinata about that black dress? that was weird..that is all go back to eating steak.
GalaxyUntouchable chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Awesome story!

Its so good so far.

You have to keep this up.

With the way its going right now, it would make a good Naruto/Hanabi fic. You never see any of those around.

Keep up the good work.

Ja Ne
babowonsuni chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
interesting take... kind of like ayeka penor's adoption...but not really...

i like it...keep it up..
Yo chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Wow! This has a very unique premise and so far, you are exploiting that path to its fullest. This has me enraptured. No errors seemed to catch my eye, but then again, this story so far has been THAT interesting.

I hope you update soon and keep on this path as much as you can.
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Original, well written, and about Naruto... I LOVE THIS FIC! And now to drink another 20 red bull.
flashfroze chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Oh! Naruto's got an eye on a new person, and what's this: Sasuke and Naruto were friends? Conspiracies abound and the ANBU are Naruto' 'lapdog'? ... I just shiver in delight for the next chapter... Since Naruto is an 'official branch member' we can expect some fun stuff from him, right? Ohh, and the angst - oh lord, the angst - I really pity Neji. He and Hiashi will have their hands full preventing Naruto's prankish nature from fully taking hold.

By the way, Hanabi is younger than Hinata and slightly smaller than Naruto. This shows promise - add a about 5k of words to what you normally write per chapter and you'll have a hit. Generally you want after 3 chapters to be in the 20k region.

Wizard Surreal

(Oh, one last thing - you sure you can't turn this into a Hanabi/Naruto 'companionship' by any chance? There aren't any stories that contain such happenings. wink wink nudge nudge)
anti-thule chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Review
madnarutofan chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
ok... the order of events with regard to time and othe things is REALLY messed upin this fic... I mean, sure, it might be ncie seeing him hook up with Hanabi or something... but it's just odd... and Hinata arguing with Hiashi? I think not... but you know what? to hell with me, it's your own damn story and I like it anyways, just that bit of wackiness makes it more original and inteestign than most of the others out there... so

keep it up!
Fallen Dragon chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Oh this is an interesting turn of events! Update soon onegai! d(-)b
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 Next »