Reviews for Loyalties
luvnumb3rs chapter 9 . 12/28/2006
Excellent story!
craighorner88 chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
why did you kill Sucre he was my favorite character
Marylou chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wow. I really liked your story. Why does Micheal get all the brotherly love? So not fair. I know I'm probably late reading and revewing this, seeing how you have already ended the story, but ah well.

I was reading some of your previous reviews, and wow, some of those are really long.. and some others are just sad. I think I cried reading a few of them. :( In futur, I would avoid stuck up ignorant flacky people who cant see further then their nose. Dont forget. There are 2 kinds of writers. The type who looks upon themselves with impartial eyes, and writes to please themselves. Then there are the second type. They write to please, and only to please. For your own good, dont take part of this. Write to your hearts desire, and not to please Frost. *Beats her down with a shovel*

Fanfictions are PERSONAL. You write incredibly well. :)
Prison Break Fan chapter 9 . 11/9/2005
It is YOUR decision on what to do with the story.
sarahofearth chapter 9 . 11/9/2005
Ahh, I'm so sorry it took me a little while to review. I went to the hospital and got a cool little wristband. Wo, it's all white and has my name on it, yay! But enough about me, let me transform into spaz mode and review this wonderful story:

Oh. My. Gosh. I don't think I've ever come across a more fulfilling end. Usually endings seemed rushed (my stories), but then the people who try to not make the endings rushed, draw it out too long (me), then the only thing the reviewers remember is how bad the ending was and not the real story (my reviewers). I am so freaking happy that was not the case with this story, you practically timed eveything to perfection, that or you just wrote how you wrote, I think I'll go with the latter of the two, lol. Seriously, I didn't feel the ending was too sappy either (I'm not being a suck-up or anything, truly it wasn't). You just had explain everything that happened to everyone, if it happened to turn out a little happier than usual, that was what happened. It's your story, you are God. If you want to suddenly stop C-Note's breathing, you can. (I'm not hinting at anything there) Anyways, the ending was great, much better than most endings I've come across lately. You explained everything, you left room for a chance of a sequel (which would be awesome), and it ended happily (which will certainly ease my breathing at night), lol. I hope all your stoies end with as great an ending as this one *cough* Supernatural *cough* *nudge* *nudge*. .

Thank you kindly for the review answer. Very sweet of you in so many ways. And because I don't think my appreciation shows in just those few words, I have made you a Michael doll. He's so cute and handsome. *pulls out doll in blue prison jumpsuit* He comes with the jail suit and the free suit. *hands the doll over slowly* Sorry, nevermind, I want to keep it instead! It's just too adorable! Wait, I think I got something else. *rummages around in pocket* Ah, here we are, a Burger King receipt. Much better than any old doll, right? Right? Anyways, now that the gift giving is over, let me move on to say that being you beta has been so great and I am so freaking happy that I can continually be yours. And it's so easy to review your story because it's so good. I'm suprised there aren't like four my types reviewing your story. I guess not as many people have as much time on their hands, lol. (Yes, I'm that bored sometimes, lol) Yay, I'm your #1 fan, w00t! Well, than your my #1 author for however long you are. I have this thing in my profile where I put my favorite reviewer and/or author. Anyways, it'a been on this one girl's name for about 6 months so I decided to change it! Go ahead and clicky my name and see your fabulous prize... Well, it really isn't that fabulous, but hopefully, it'll make you feel remotely special, lol. . By the way, that is in return for all those hugs you gave me. I'm not the hugging type though. Anytime somebody hugs me I turn into like this board of wood. Shaking hands is good though. (shake) (shake) (shake) Wow, this is fun! Thanks again!

Now for the real review! (Some people think I'm oblivious to the fact that I write long reviews. That I just keep typiog and typing and somehow, the review just ends up that way... Well, they're right. It just happens. I like the end result though, makes me feel happy that I'm making someone else happy, lol.) The major thought I had in this story was: Poor LJ... He's totally in love with his father and now Linoln's just abandoning him, Again! You should toally write a sequel with lots of LJ's angst. I would totally read something like that. I thought it ws so cute, Lincoln being all budy-buddy with him, then he's all like "I'll come back for you someday..." Wha? B-b-but! No. Wa! (Yeah, just imagine those words as reactions on a teen girl's face, that'd be me.) I'm not pointing that out as a flaw in the fic more a conflict (and chance of sequel, *nudge* *wink*). Anyways, I think my favorite thought in this last chappie was "Aw, they're all family and happy, yay!" Seriously, I love the familyness (that a word? probably not...) it was very sweet and it made me all warm inside. I am so happy that Michael is all better, I was so sure he was going to die. But the more I got to know you, I knew you didn't have the heart to kill off suck a cute character. That's why nothings going to happen to my Dean in your Supernatural story, RIGHT? RIGHT? Oh, oops, sorry, bringing other stories into this one, not a good idea, lol. I think Veronica and Lincoln would be a good thing, they're perfect for each other, in my opinion. They could all be one big happy family if they got together, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Well, I think I covered everthing I could think of about this ending. I really do hope you have a sequel in mind. A sequel would rock and you certainly have enough fans that would like one. Congrats on your perfect ending, Coleharly. I wish you the best in your writings and life.

Have a nice day,

-Sarah

P.S.- Thank you for sort of killing of C-Note! .
Kapayapaan chapter 7 . 11/8/2005
No.. not Sucre! *wimpers*
Midgette chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
You must be like, psychic or something. C-Note is escaping now.
Kapayapaan chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
"Help me Lincoln." Michael said weakly, his whole body shaking. "I don't want to die."

Weird. I never would have imagined him saying that. I mean.. He most likely would have felt it.. but I never actually thought he would admit to it. He seems like the type of person who would rather die, then complicate or interfere with plans being held. Oh well.. It doesnt matter.

I just read the first 5 chapters. Very genuine.. I like when it is headed! :)
misswildfire chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
:( You were supose to kill C-note instead of Sucre! Anyway I loved how you kept it open for a sequel!
cutelildevil666 chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
aww i didnt want it to be over but awsome job!This was my favourite fan fic!PLease,please,please write a sequel because i loved this one!Please~
GuestTypePerson chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
i liked the ending. it was a little sappy but thats ok. i for one wouldn't mind a sequal. those are usually pretty fun. so yeah. i really enjoyed reading your story and hope to read another one by you soon.
ChaiGrl chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
Everyone LOVES a happy ending and I hope you will continue on to make a sequel. Keep up the awsome writing! Until the next story, HAPPY WRITING!
mandy chapter 8 . 11/7/2005
That was awesome! please update soon!
sarahofearth chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
I can't believe you got suspended. I was wondering where you went. I was really anxious to review this story. This BY FAR is my favorite chapter from this story. (Do you notice I keep changing everytime you update?) I'm so glad it finally posted, yay! I'll try my hardest not to let something like spelling errors happen again. I got suspended for not putting a disclaimer in one of my fics, only for three days though. Suspensions make you think what might be the lowest offenses... Oh, only I do that. lol. Whatever, this story is awesome, I can't even find words to describe it. Well, maybe I hhave a few words... Okay, I have a lot of words!

I believe congratulations are in order, you were the first person to figure out Prison Break's ever-twisted plot by moving LJ in with Veronica. If you you haven't seen that particular episode yet, which I doubt would be the case, sorry for spoiling it! Well, it's not exactly right, she's not with that 'Nick' dude (who I'm highly suspicious of) and they haven't escaped yet, but you still PRACTICALLY did. Ah, I feel so special, I actually beta the girl who sorta figured out a spoiler in a Prison Break episode, geesh, long title, nonetheless, still feel special! I love the idea so much too, of LJ moving in with her. If any idea Prison Break took from you, I would hope it'd be that one. Lincoln was all: "Why are you just now coming in this late at night?"- O, LJ's in trouble, *giggles*. I was speaking of Nick earlier, any chance you might bring him into the story? Or atleast tell us why he's gone. O! Make it a freak potato accident, those are the best! Sorry, I get so spaztic when I read good storys. Sometimes I end up writhing on the floor in excitement, lol, just kidding. (You: you better be...) Seriously, you should attach inhalers to your chapters so that when the spazzes read it they can breathe by the end of it. If you notice that I'm not exactly the first person to review, it's because I need to spend a day or two hyperventilationg. Gosh, I'm really weird today... Whatever. Anyways, how 'bout that Martin dude? I hope he's nice. Is he nice? I MUST KNOW! *breathes* I guess I can wait. Oh, but Michael is practically on his death bed. Can't you make Martin a faerie in disguise and make him magically heal Michael in a tap of his wand? Aw, well, I guess it wouldn't be much fun that way, but it was worth a shot.

I like reviewing this story. It lets me vent my excitement about new Prison Break episodes. Screaming my head off at every commercial break of the show hasn't quite cut it. (imagine that.) Seriously though, everybody I know who DOES watch the show don't seem to hold the Prison Brak "passion", if you will, that you or me have. I don't know, maybe I'm just dillusional, maybe they do have the passion but I'm to Prison Break high to see it. Whatever the case, I love the show and I really like this story. I think it's time to get spaztic again over updating: Please, oh please, post another glorious chapter! I must read one! It's the only thing keeping me interested in life itself. Woe is me, please update!- Yes, I think that should do, lol. By the way, I didn't like Sucre that much, so I don't really care that you killed him off or whatever. Here are a few ideas I have for the next chappie: Kill off C-Note (I don't know why he's been kept so long, make Martin a killer who doesn't like people named after money (would that get Lincoln killed? I dunno...), last but not least, heal Michael, yay! Yeah, just some braionstorming. Anywho, keep up the great work with this story. I can't wait to receive your next chapter!

Have a nice day,

-Sarah

GuestTypePerson chapter 8 . 11/4/2005
oh my goodness oh my goodness! you're leaving me in suspense! come on, be a pal and update soon.

hehe i love how you through in that little thing with lincoln questioning lj right at the end.