Reviews for Broken Circles
Jammeke chapter 20 . 1/15/2008
Wow, what an incredibly good story! I love how everything's trying to work past the tension to make their relationships work. It is just so well written. I loved how Elizabeth asked John to marry her and not the other way around... It just made it so romantic. I am looking forward to your next chapter!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 20 . 11/24/2007
OMG! So much drama. I'm so glad that Elizabeth and John made up. I like how she was the one who kinda proposed. Speaking of which, I loved the whole scene with Carson and Laura. Please don't kill him off!

Your story really had a lot of emotion in it that's for sure. It was really happy and in places and then really sad and heart-breaking in others. It had me smiling and wanting to cry. Great job! Please update soon!
littlevoiceswhispering chapter 20 . 8/11/2007
is there more? please say there is! waiting patciently :D
kayzeden chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
e! this is definitely one the very best fic i have ever read:) thanks for finally posting a new chappie! i hope there will be more?
TubaPrincess chapter 20 . 5/31/2007
..th..hmm. How come they can't have five minutes of peace? Five minutes? Is that too much to ask? I mean, I would hope for at least ten.. but they didn't even get five. Meh. At least they admitted feelings. I hope the explosion was just an accident and without injury.. Thanks for the update!
atlantisbabe34 chapter 20 . 5/20/2007
Dude! u can not leave it like that! Omg u have to keep going im so into this fic:D

*Chants* update update update!
Manic Penguin chapter 20 . 5/20/2007
i love that john had it planned... how he would propose to elizabeth.
AtlantisGate chapter 20 . 5/15/2007
Yay, another great chapter. I really love this story...it's great! The John/Elizabeth moments were perfect. Dang, that explosion, though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Delka chapter 20 . 5/15/2007
I give you credit for sticking with this story this long (though I jsut found it today).

An ok read-kinda reminds me of a soap opera (without the switching of relationships-thank you for that). Overall, interesting.
StarSplit144 chapter 20 . 5/15/2007
Great chapter but come on! Don't leave it there! Please update soon!

~StarSplit
StarSplit144 chapter 19 . 4/22/2007
Please say that you're planning on finishing this? You can't stop it here!

~StarSplit
tulipmania chapter 19 . 1/28/2007
Have you seen your reviews? People are begging, and I mean BEGGING, for updates. I am among that growing group. It's funny, no matter how much time passes by, I still remember your story. You know what else is funny? I think I have sent more reviews to this particular story than any other. I've pretty much fallen in love with it. Simply put, I ask that you throw your readers a bone here. Another chapter or two? Well, I'll be on the lookout for the next few weeks. Until then...
Dana chapter 19 . 1/24/2007
*cries* You can't leave us hanging like this! Please update!
kayzeden chapter 19 . 1/10/2007
you seriously need to update this like right now woman
samjackgirl chapter 19 . 1/7/2007
O, where are the next chapters? Please update soon! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? ;)