Reviews for All Our Firsts
Elle chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I figured out about three paragraphs from the letter's recipient reveal who it was to and I just went "ooohhhh" and flapped my hands a little in that excited way, you know. And it was happy. Very nice (:
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
cute
sunlitdays7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aww! I loved it... (although the fact that Ginny was telling Dumbles EVERYTHING sort of weirded me out for a second before I got over it.) Definitely a favorite.
Maya chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
love it love it love it!
HeatherRiddle chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was really cute. To be honest, I just wanted to read some cute Harry/Ginny one-shots and I've read all the recently updated ones (Christmas break...gotta love it) so I randomly skipped to one of the earlier pages and clicked on this. I'm very glad I did. Excellent work, really. Good writing, cute albeit somewhat...uh...fantastical? premise, good pairing (I was never a Harry/Hermione fan. Poor Ron!). Anyway, all things considered, I'd give it a 10...out of 10. Sometimes my scale is 11, just to shake things up. Thus my clarification.

HeatherRiddle
cosmopolitan chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
why did you change it to ginny here, i wanted to put this in my c2 afetr reading it on PK... damn...
iluvprongsie chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
loved it!

sequel?
LordJames chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Good story. I can't wait to read Ron/Hermione's. (Hint, just maybe? Lol.)

~ James
erinsailorditz chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
ok...omg. i can't believe i never saw this. how could have i ever missed this story. i thought i had read all of yours. damn. But thank god ive found it! bc i loved it! i enjoyed this one shot so much...heheh i love reading harry/ginny stories where sruff actually happens. not that im a totally smut obssessed, or anything. i just liked this was all...im not a perv i swear. lol

no but totally awesome, like, i know ive said it b4, but you are my fav author and i always, always love your stories! ok now i sound natific28 obsessive, lol. oh gosh, ignore me.

all i want to say is i love the story!

erinsailorditz
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This was adorably sweet. I love Ginny/Harry.
bitterhoney002 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I loved this story, especially the creative way you went from the letter to what happened in reality (and in detail). Harry and Ginny is my favorite shipping, and you did it justice m'dear _. Good job!
CodeRomance chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
if it had been a hermione/harry fic i would not have been happy! loved this it was very great! i just loved it!