Reviews for Atonement
LydiaLydia chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Such a shame it's abandoned, but what I read I liked :)
Maura16 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Wow I really like this! I'm intrigued to find out more about Malfoy, and to see their relationship develop... Please write more!
skari chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Is this story finished? I absolutely loved it though! Some Draco and Hermione goodness though, hope you plan on continuing it, there's so much than can be done with it
lakelady8425 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Oh, no. Published five years ago? I am so into this wonderful, well-wwritten mystery and now it ends without any answers! Please tell me you've posted the rest on some other site. If you haven't I will have to make up my own ending and it won't be half as good as whatever you'd planned. Maybe the muse will strike again and you'll return to this great story.
delicate.desires chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
This is a cute and interesting story! I wish there was more!
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I love this story l, it's a fresh take on the Draco and Hermione love story. Good job!
Angel of Music chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
If you get this, I would like some closure. Sure I can think about what might have happened, but it's just never the same.

Wonderful story...
LokiieMOO chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
OH THE TORTURE!, please continue this story, please! THIS UNFINISHED FIC IS KILLING ME! FINISH IT, PLEASE!
dangerinthefield chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
any possible way that you will be coming back to this after 5 years? unlikely I know but I like this story.
yay chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Interesting so far.
Ilikehappyendings chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
It would be nice if you finished. I did not realize it was incomplete before I started reading...oh, well. This has a very interesting plot & a conclusion would be great.
eliza chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
this is so neat and i'm extremely curious about draco's sleep problems and their flashback conversation when she left hogwarts.

though very very unlikely, i think it'd be marvelous if you continued this story.
jenniferearly90spants chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Just because you asked for this with Draco on top, I couldn't resist. Not to sound like a creep but i've been lurking your stories and must say they are DELISH. :) I CRAVE YOUR DRAMIONE. Anyways, hip hop and get to it. Because i'm loving it.
amaya moore chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
XD I LOVE this story! I wonder what Draco's problem is...
Willow Jane chapter 5 . 12/23/2009