Reviews for Atonement
sorryspence chapter 5 . 3/10
Really liked that story. You have hinted on some really great ideas, I'd really love to find out what they are in the end (*hint,hint*)... But thanks for writing these few chapters already, it was amusing and interesting to read them.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Oh, that's terrible...they both have suffered so much. Amazing chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Hermione is afraid of magic now? Whoa, something huge has to have happened, and now I'm curious to find out what that is...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
Something terrible has happened to Hermione and Draco, hasn't it? Amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
Is the woman the man is spying on Hermione? And I wonder who the other girl in the pictures is...Luna, maybe? Awesome chapter! I'm excited to see where this story goes!
LadyRana chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Such a shame this appears to be abandoned, I'm certainly hooked!
LydiaLydia chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Such a shame it's abandoned, but what I read I liked :)
Maura16 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Wow I really like this! I'm intrigued to find out more about Malfoy, and to see their relationship develop... Please write more!
skari chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Is this story finished? I absolutely loved it though! Some Draco and Hermione goodness though, hope you plan on continuing it, there's so much than can be done with it
lakelady8425 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Oh, no. Published five years ago? I am so into this wonderful, well-wwritten mystery and now it ends without any answers! Please tell me you've posted the rest on some other site. If you haven't I will have to make up my own ending and it won't be half as good as whatever you'd planned. Maybe the muse will strike again and you'll return to this great story.
Delicate Desires chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
This is a cute and interesting story! I wish there was more!
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I love this story l, it's a fresh take on the Draco and Hermione love story. Good job!
Angel of Music chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
If you get this, I would like some closure. Sure I can think about what might have happened, but it's just never the same.

Wonderful story...
LokiieMOO chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
OH THE TORTURE!, please continue this story, please! THIS UNFINISHED FIC IS KILLING ME! FINISH IT, PLEASE!