Reviews for JellO
Poor poor girls...
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
So wrong. So brilliant.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Sick and wrong and...totally hilarious! I can just imagine something like this causing Kim and Bonnie to put aside their differences to protect their own reputations;D
NMR68 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Now that was fun!

Not enough purely fun and entertaining stories out there written to this calliber.

Thanks for a great read, and reminding me as an author not to take things too serious all the time.

NMR68
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
It’s very, VERY rare that I actually laugh out loud at one of these stories but this one managed to overcome that iron control.

This is beyond sick and wrong—

And there should be a couples/mother-daughter match as soon as you can arrange it.

The Wise Duck
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
As well they should be, heh. Well done!
BenRG chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Another hillarious hit. Far more fantastical this time than your Pizza delivery magnum opus. However, you should be congratulated for finding something that Kim and Bonnie could see as a common cause.

Now, the sequel writes itself: Brick and Ron suggest that if Kim and Bonnie are so tweaked about their mothers doing jello wrestling, they should volunteer to take their places. Couch time results, Ron develops a strange limp and his voice goes up an octave for a week. ;-)

Well done on a nice laugh.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
A Markov chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Once more, Sick and wrong and had me laughing out loud like a deranged lunatic. I'm gonna have to stop reading your stories at work.
Yuri Sisteble chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Laugh out loud funny!

It WOULD take something like this to get those two working together
BlueSkies817 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Lol Lol Lol LOl
TexasDad chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Is it lime Jell-O? Otherwise it's just sick and wrong.
Darkcloudalpha chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
That was hilarious. I loved the revenge!
cl chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Kim's mom looks nice, but I'm not so sure about Bonnie's. Anyhu, this was frightening and funny!
Zoko chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
God this is almost as funny as your other fic Kim Greatest Challange, but this time you invole Bonnie in the fun. I guess they should be glad that it didn't invole Drakken and a game of naked twister like the other fic I mention.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
That was high-larious. Don't know what more I can say.