Reviews for Do Unto Others
This was a cool story. Loved it. Please update soon
potterinu chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
huh?
ddamato chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Woah. Awesome, can't wait for the next update!

x damato
Liondragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Great story,

when are you going to continue?
Alorkin chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Now, THIS, is an interesting start! A crime setup that is actually well thought out. This is in keeping with the canon description of the Death Eaters. Harry's wand was used, He actually cast the spells. Face it, they have him dead to rights. the only thing that would proove his innocence is the use of Verataserum, and the reigning Minister would hardly allow that! I would truly love to read the rest of this, assuming you actually intend to continue it. (You do, doncha? Huh? Please? I'll give you chocolate!) Alorkin
Sita the Marshmellow Lord chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
This is totally awsome- UPDATE!

"It's like a car wreck- you can't look away from a drunken squirrl peeing on things."

-Mom
DDwelling chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
-gasp-
Serena24 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Really good. It will change from the ones where Harry is innocent. Will he feal guilty ? Have a trial ?

Please update, it's been an eternity, and I'd want to see what follows
mindfreakingness chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but the whole Harry killed his friends who are under the polyjuice potion doesn't really work. If someone's under the polyjuice potion, it just changes the way they look, it doesn't effect how they think. Unless they were under the imperius... then that would be a different story... Good job though, a few grammar mistakes but their not that big of a deal.
slashslut chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
omg, you HAVE to update this story! and soon!
Starlit chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
OMG! This was different. this is the first time I've read a Harry Azkaban story where Harry really killed his friends. very nice, poor harry thought. I'm sure he'll live.
HoshiHikari chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
way to easy...

i assume both ginny and ron was under imperous as well...neh?
Dream Phantom chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Yikes. Poor Harry. Nice start.
pandas rule the world chapter 1 . 10/4/2005