Reviews for A Forbidden Love
green ninja93 chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
This story is good, and the pun was funny( even though it wasn't intended) XD, anyway please make the story longer...thats all, please write some more ...:3
Sunfrost chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
O.O I think Sheena went a little...overboard...*nervous laugh* Anyway, this is really good!
KatonKageNaruto chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
great awsome fic! get presea and lloyed together soon, m like unable to wait. well hope u update soon
solitary specialist chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
Yes! Thank you for starting a worthwhile LloydxPresea fan-fic...Genis and presea get all the attention but I know lots of people would also love her to get with Lloyd. Excellent jealousy factors which, by using the first person perspective, are presented very effectively! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Luciado chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
:* :x I loved Sheena's outburst! :D XD :D I blinked.
KatonKageNaruto chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
i think this will be a rly good story, hope u update soon!
Fan Fan Girl chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Oh, uncommon pairing! Whoo!

A little advice: try to keep the characters a little more in character. It wasn't bad, exactly, just a tiny bit off. Presea would never hate Colette or Zelos for ruining her chances/moment with Lloyd. Sheena is the one who would be sayind, "Stupid Zelos!" So, before you post a chapter, always run through it and make sure the characters are acting how they would in the game.

The toughest thing about fanfiction is being IC... so don't worry too much. It's still good, anyway! _ Continue soon.
RoyalFanatic chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Poor Presea...

Presea: You care about me?

Of course I do. Here. *hands Presea one of my new paper fans* Go have the time of your life.

Presea: Thank you. *looks for Lloyd*

Ok, now that's done, update soon!_
Luciado chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Grr. Stupid Colette getting kidnapped at a time like this.