Reviews for A stroke of time
ktaylor2014 chapter 25 . 5/5
Well I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic. You have kept the characters in character and still managed to make them grow. I loved the way you paced this because Sango and Inuyasha is a hard pairing to do simply because they have respective lovers and is hard to pry them apart without good reason. I found it perfectly reasonable for Kagome to try and fit in with her own time period. Plus, Sango and Inuyasha are not the type to just randomly develop feelings for each other; it takes time, which is why I liked the slow pace. I particularly loved how you made Inuyasha turn human. It made his emotions much more mm apparent and real. Good job. I wasn't a fan of the epilogue tbh, but everything else was great. This is framed in my favorites.
ktaylor2014 chapter 2 . 4/26
Loving the humor!
ktaylor2014 chapter 1 . 4/26
I like how realistic you've made the scenario. I don't like it when people make Inuyasha and Miroku just randomly cheat on their lovers. I can't wait to find out how Sango and Inuyasha get together!
Jaccy XCX - Fancy chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Best story ever, I loved it, i thought Kagome was stupid at the begining but that changed, Loved your story, it was amazingly amazing.
redchinese chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
I am a very happy camper with this fic XD- and yay time paradoxes lol- it's a good thing inuyasha goes with the "try not to think too hard" approach- the idea that he was in love with his great great great great great great grand daughter for a couple of his teenage years would probably not go too well. Loopy (the Hojo/Kagome was unexpectedly cute btw- and a nice additionn to the fic)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Kagome's moms name is "Koari"
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Wiki is wrong, it's Tetsusaiga..
jordan chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
i love the pacing of the development of inuyasha and sango romance..not too fast or rushed and not too slow
jordan chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
ooh interesting, i wonder what happened to miroku
WhiteBlackGrey chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
I'am just here to say congratulation for this story. It was very good and inusan it's a great pairing by the way. More than Miroku and Sango or Kagome and Inuyasha.
lovelymoon19 chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
This has to be one of the most beautiful insan fictions I have ever read! Its so well written And I never stopped reading it! I like how there was still some inukag and mirsan in there as well! Love love love this! :) glad I came across you're story
corvus monedula chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
im crying right now :'( so beautiful
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Omg, this is so good I'm crying right now. :( :)
LunaEstellaHarmony chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
wow your story was really good one of the best inusan fics i have ever read or maybe the best i dunno i cant remember and i liked your idea of how the well got there and where the demons went so like i said great story infact so good i'm going to go look at more of your stories so yea.

p.s your story was amazing really good oh wait i said that like twice already ah well that's how good it was.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
It's wakizashi, not wakisashi.