Reviews for A stroke of time
ktaylor2014 chapter 2 . 4/26
Loving the humor!
ktaylor2014 chapter 1 . 4/26
I like how realistic you've made the scenario. I don't like it when people make Inuyasha and Miroku just randomly cheat on their lovers. I can't wait to find out how Sango and Inuyasha get together!
Jaccy XCX - Fancy chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Best story ever, I loved it, i thought Kagome was stupid at the begining but that changed, Loved your story, it was amazingly amazing.
redchinese chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
I am a very happy camper with this fic XD- and yay time paradoxes lol- it's a good thing inuyasha goes with the "try not to think too hard" approach- the idea that he was in love with his great great great great great great grand daughter for a couple of his teenage years would probably not go too well. Loopy (the Hojo/Kagome was unexpectedly cute btw- and a nice additionn to the fic)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Kagome's moms name is "Koari"
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Wiki is wrong, it's Tetsusaiga..
jordan chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
i love the pacing of the development of inuyasha and sango romance..not too fast or rushed and not too slow
jordan chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
ooh interesting, i wonder what happened to miroku
WhiteBlackGrey chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
I'am just here to say congratulation for this story. It was very good and inusan it's a great pairing by the way. More than Miroku and Sango or Kagome and Inuyasha.
lovelymoon19 chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
This has to be one of the most beautiful insan fictions I have ever read! Its so well written And I never stopped reading it! I like how there was still some inukag and mirsan in there as well! Love love love this! :) glad I came across you're story
corvus monedula chapter 25 . 12/29/2012
im crying right now :'( so beautiful
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
Omg, this is so good I'm crying right now. :( :)
LunaEstellaHarmony chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
wow your story was really good one of the best inusan fics i have ever read or maybe the best i dunno i cant remember and i liked your idea of how the well got there and where the demons went so like i said great story infact so good i'm going to go look at more of your stories so yea.

p.s your story was amazing really good oh wait i said that like twice already ah well that's how good it was.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
It's wakizashi, not wakisashi.
chelley.rising chapter 18 . 7/3/2012