Reviews for A stroke of time
Drakon278 chapter 25 . 5/28
10 out of 10 would read again I love the fan fiction and it's always a good story to re-read
Amon Kashino chapter 25 . 11/29/2016
Boo
Son Of Fellblood chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
Boken are also commonly used in Martial Arts training. Such as Jujitsu or Ninjustu.
Inusan-fan chapter 25 . 3/21/2016
This is the only Inuyasha fanfic that really evoked emotion in me. Many times it made me cry.
Sasayan chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Best Inuyasha fanfic for me, reading the third time this in 2016
Draco711 chapter 25 . 2/18/2016
Amazing! To be honest, I half expected InuYasha to get his demon powers back some way. And the pace of the relationship between InuYasha and Sango was spectacular. And a spice of InuGome and MiroSan without them hating one another. I also wouldn't been surprise if Sango let Kagome have a farewell kiss with InuYasha if she wasn't related to them. And thought Sesshomaru would make an appearance with Rin and Jakken. All in all, this story is amazing.
ktaylor2014 chapter 25 . 5/5/2015
Well I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic. You have kept the characters in character and still managed to make them grow. I loved the way you paced this because Sango and Inuyasha is a hard pairing to do simply because they have respective lovers and is hard to pry them apart without good reason. I found it perfectly reasonable for Kagome to try and fit in with her own time period. Plus, Sango and Inuyasha are not the type to just randomly develop feelings for each other; it takes time, which is why I liked the slow pace. I particularly loved how you made Inuyasha turn human. It made his emotions much more mm apparent and real. Good job. I wasn't a fan of the epilogue tbh, but everything else was great. This is framed in my favorites.
ktaylor2014 chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Loving the humor!
ktaylor2014 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I like how realistic you've made the scenario. I don't like it when people make Inuyasha and Miroku just randomly cheat on their lovers. I can't wait to find out how Sango and Inuyasha get together!
XxKissesAndSmilesxX chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Best story ever, I loved it, i thought Kagome was stupid at the begining but that changed, Loved your story, it was amazingly amazing.
redchinese chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
I am a very happy camper with this fic XD- and yay time paradoxes lol- it's a good thing inuyasha goes with the "try not to think too hard" approach- the idea that he was in love with his great great great great great great grand daughter for a couple of his teenage years would probably not go too well. Loopy (the Hojo/Kagome was unexpectedly cute btw- and a nice additionn to the fic)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Kagome's moms name is "Koari"
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Wiki is wrong, it's Tetsusaiga..
jordan chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
i love the pacing of the development of inuyasha and sango romance..not too fast or rushed and not too slow
jordan chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
ooh interesting, i wonder what happened to miroku