Reviews for Expert
deanandjo4ever1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was dirty, I loved it. A mercenary does know how to use his weapons and lets face it River is nothing but a hell of shiny weapon.
JeanGenie93 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love your imagery in this. It's very well-written :D
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I'm a horrible person and have never review this series even though I think I've come back to read it 3 or 4 times now.. it just makes me smile!

Anyway, wanted to give you a review at least on the first one this time.. though it's likely I'll speed through it again and forget to review after this lol
canthereisto chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
i LOVED THAT
RomanceGuru chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I love your descriptions. So vivid. “ She smelled like the wind after a storm, earthy and loamy, with just the faintest hint of apples.” I can actually smell River!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Grav chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I made myself a promise when I fell head long into Firefly: NO RIVER/JAYNE.

And so much for that!

This was lovely and very well done. You (as always) have the characterizations to a T (River in particular. I liked the "use me" part. It was both Squicky and Awesome).

Well done.
Karanina chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I really like this, cos it's kinda one of the reasons I see Jayne being attracted to River, cos she's basically a weapon, and I think that's something that would appeal to him

Good writing, I hope to read more.
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Cute. Kind of makes sense, a psychic falling for Jayne... nice little straightforward uncomplex thoughts. ;)
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
huh. very well done. nice use. and you ket the two quite in character with their way of movement, speech, and actions.
wow chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
wow
simonishot chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
**Her eyes wide and open and dark, like twin barrels on a sawed-off shot gun.**

Ahh...Jayne's so sweet when he's thinking like a romantic!
Shall-Iin chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Love it. It is well written and one of the more realistice ways of starting a River/Jayne relationship. Jayne's fixation on weapons would start him thinking about River in a different way then he used to once he realized that she was a walking/talking, attractive female weapon.

Hope to read more of your work soon. Well done. Consider a series, even if just little connected moments like this.
Miss Ann Thrope chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Comparing Alliance weapon River to Jayne's guns is a stroke of genius. It makes sense, it's amusing, it's oddly compelling. A strange but sweet story and very well written. Thought you did a great job keeping them in character. The pairing may be as unlikely as they come, but you make it believable. Really enjoyed reading this; thanks!
Virgil's Grl 2lazi2signin chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
i love it. so short and sweet, a nice small Jayne/River story. I'm a fan of Jayne and river so it's nice. real nice. keep it up.

LUV

Virgil's Grl

p.s. keep an eye out for 'tears in my heart' plz