Reviews for It's been awhile
anon chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
I do like the story very much. I wish it had been longer, with more Ari/Tony interaction of the naughty kind ;D; and I think they found him too easily. But I like the understanding among the teammates, and that Gibbs and Kate made their move at the end.
nightwing gurl chapter 8 . 6/12/2006
i really hate the breaking finger part.. it brings me the creeps...arghh - other than that its it
jh5019 chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
oh my god, i can't believe that you would finish this amazing fiction .

you know what? i like your NCIS stories. really like them. when i first read your story , i knew i completely got hooked on ,,now .

wow wow wow, i hope you will not forget to update :)
shirik chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
applause! thank you so very much for this great story! i hope to rad a new one soon
Eze chapter 7 . 2/2/2006
great story! please update soon! :D
Mysterri2002 chapter 7 . 1/2/2006
Love this story, very well written. Can't wait to see more
ladc chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
Poor, poor Tony-the things you do to him. Of course, I love the story all the more so for his angst and torture. Ari is just so creapy.
Bek78 chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
Another excellent chapter - thankyou! please keep going really soon. I really need to know what's going to happen to Tony!
KatD1359 chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
I bet it's safe to say that Tony isn't throwing up very much if he hasn't been eating. Also bet that is not the reaction that Ari was expecting when he whispered in Tony's ear.
shirik chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
tnx for updating! will gibbs ever find and rescue tony? i hope you'll not kill him.
KatD1359 chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
This is so good. Poor Gibbs wanting to but not being able to help Tony.
nikita chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
whoo hoo a new chap thanks keep going its great..
Sting2 chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
Ahh the suspense. Poor Tony. Thank you for updating!
shirik chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
tnx for updating! i hope you'll keep tony alive!
Dani chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
Yay!

I'm always happy to see more of this story!

Keep up the great work!