Reviews for What if? An alternate ending to WICKED
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
All's well that end's well, I suppose. Loved the ending :). And the rest of the story, too. Especially how Elphaba keeps threatening to leave him and telling him he doesn't really love her, yet he doesn't give in. That's really how I had imagined their relationship. Well done :).
elphabamelena chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
love your stories
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
Yay! A happy ending.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Oh, a cliffie. Nice. Good thing you've already finished this, or I would be quite annoyed with the anticipation, and all.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Oh, Elphie's hormones are so funny. I'm glad you added that in, it's quite a change from the normal Elphaba.
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This is a lovely chapter, especially the cute ending. I love your long chapters, I don't know how you make them so long. It's amazing, really, it is.
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
this was really good! you're amazing!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
oh... fiyero's scared of a girl. smart man. ;)
The Phantom's Muse chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
I just discovered this story! I really like it so far. I loved this chapter. Elphaba's mood swings are so hilarious! Anyway, on to the other chapters!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
Nice ending, I really enjoyed it. It would be interesting to see a sequel and see how the whole "two families in one castle" thing pans out. Wonderful story I loved it, I can't wait for more from you.
eLpHaBaFaBaLaElPhIeFaE chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
YAY!
phantomsangel102 chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
i joined your forum it just havant sent me the email yet...
Regina Halliwell chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
Great! I like this story, too! You're such a great writer!
xoverthem00n chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
I don't know if you've seen Rent, but the line "I will always love you" and the whole look into my eyes thing, totally reminded me of the song Your Eyes, so that was fun, I love connecting things to Rent, that always makes my day. But this was a very good chapter, I really love this story, please update soon, I HATE cliffhangers
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
Merry Christmas! I loved the chapter it rocked! Although it made me not like Nanny so much but I 'spose that whole thing is kinda cleared up (right?) so she's okay. These cliffhangers are killin' me though you need to update ASAP!