Reviews for Black Roses Red
Obsessed-and-Undecided chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Loved this!
writergal24 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Oh my goodness another one of yours that I found in my folder of "To-Be-Reads". And it was just as brilliant. Amazing, amazing job.
writergal24
Conceited Prancer chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love this story ;) Automatic Favorites (I love saying that, too) I also love James... But whatever.

Love, BML :)
littlegirlgonemad chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
sweet!
Sharpsword chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Sniff sniff. Wow. Amazing story.
Westward Rambler chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
this story was fantastic. i loved it.
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
awesome
loveandallthat chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
aww! that was so cute! everyone seemed in charecter because you smartly had james mention that she *used* to be like that, so since we dont know much, theyre in charecter no matter what ppl say! and wheres a guy who'll be that nice to me and force his best friend to feed me mashed potatoes? i like mashed potatoes too, you know!
Chiki chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hi! I really enjoyed this oneshot! long live Lily and James!
cookiesncreme1511 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Loved it! ]
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Ohh so sweet! I love fics where James takes care of Lily and vice versa! You did a great job with that, and also, great song!

Runa
Cestari chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Luv it!
PaintedBlank chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
aww cute

doesnt really seem in character for lily but thats alright

good story
shmokey-bear chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
hey! i liked this. it was good and it was good seeing james all compassionate. thanks!
lilalex13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
WOW! this is great, i saw it not to long ago, and i started it, but then i had something to do, so i wrote down the title and i just found the piece of paper on which i wrote, wow is all i can say this is great write another soon! :}