Reviews for Confessions of Professor and Pupil
multifandom.bxtch chapter 11 . 1/19/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Omg that comment about calling your kid Lily totally made me laugh (My name is allso lili XD)
Morgan01 chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Ohhh pleeeeeeease keep going!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
YOU...MUST...UPDATE. mwhahahahaahhaha anyway.

Please continue
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
I don't like that dumbledore approves. it would be so much more interesting if they had to keep the relationship a secret.
notrachels chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
buddygirl1004 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
This is really good but some things I need to point out:

1) Remus would not encourage James to drink(that's Sirius job)

2) no professor would ask out a student in the middle of a corridor.

3) it moved a little fast, you should set time so they can learn to get to know eachother and see were it goes fom there

4) if you want to read a really really really great L/J student/teacher story you should read Every Other Midnight. It is a spectacular read, I myself just finishe catching up reading her 78 chapters of pure genius.

Now that that's out of the way, I see it's been a few years since u updated, but I encourage you to do so!

Dafny chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Hi, Renee... Im Dafny. And I'm brazilian.

Continue your fanfic! Please!

I love your history!

lilmisssmileen chapter 11 . 10/26/2009
Oh wow... this story is brilliant! I'm just wondering are you gonna update it? Hope you do! Please write back!
flowerypetal chapter 11 . 2/21/2009
you haven't updated since 2006. thats a pretty long time. i like this story you should seriously consider updating.
Jamie chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
I know this is probably pointless to be reviewing since you haven't updated in about 3 years, but I'm still doing it.

I like it. It's interesting. It's really good. Please, come back to your faithful readers. Thanks. chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
update soon please?

i think this is adorable, and i love the idea of a student-teacher LE/JP. so please update? kthxbi :)

Knight 03 chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
Aw, they're so sweet!

Oh dear, who was behind the statue?

Update soon

-Knight 03
Cleidinha chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
i LOVE the story... don't take too long to updated the new chapter! i'm waiting!
hpotterfan2047 chapter 11 . 7/28/2008
this is amazing! you've got to finish this soon!