Reviews for Seeing You
Babyangel86 chapter 16 . 8/13/2005
Gosh... that was so sweet...
Original D chapter 16 . 3/8/2004
hey - i just randomly entered a pge number and - pick out a ML story - and i must say i really loved it till bits. :).. too bad you havent continued, i really enjoyed reading it .-OD
slete130 chapter 5 . 10/17/2001
I totally love this story, it is so sweet! I love the poems. My fav was the one Max wrote to Logan with that Italian phrase. How do you pronounce that anyways? Oh well totally love it, keep writing I'd love to see what stories you come up with next.
Katana chapter 16 . 8/30/2001
Wow, that is just wonderful, I love it, it's perfect.
QuirkyTallOne chapter 16 . 7/13/2001
MAX AND LOGAN FOREVER!ok sorry i had to say that but write more!
brat64 chapter 16 . 7/1/2001
great story, you are a very talented writer, in storys, and in writeing pomes. i hope to see more from you in coming days. keep up the good work, and keep doing what you love, the story rocks!:)
Carrie chapter 16 . 6/27/2001
You had me in tears. I loved it, and it was so sweet.
me chapter 16 . 6/25/2001
love it!
freelancer starbuck chapter 16 . 6/19/2001
Exellent! You are a truly talented author! I especially loved the Velveteen Rabbit thing, that was ingeneous! I love the way you incorperated the poems into the story; they conveyed the emotions of Max and Logan perfectly and all of the characters had the perfect personalities! I'm very impressed!

*Kaelyn*
Heather chapter 16 . 6/16/2001
You are a wonderful writer. You definatley need to continue! I love your stories. A sequal would be great. I am soooo looking forward to reading more.
Anna chapter 16 . 6/13/2001
Sweet! :)
max chapter 16 . 6/11/2001
it good
EvilTwin13 chapter 16 . 6/9/2001
Awwww! So sweet! I think I'm going to cry...Wait-I AM crying! That was so good.
OroChick chapter 16 . 6/7/2001
sequel. sequel. sequel. sequel. sequel. I think you get the idea. sequel. sequel. sequel. sequel. sequel.
Kitten chapter 16 . 6/7/2001