Reviews for The Birth of a Dragon
wolflover72335 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
can you write more?
Kingzilla 3000 chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
cool I like it keep writing.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
This story is getting better by the minute, keep it up please.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Good work. I needed a sense of danger in your story but I guess to find out what this new enemy/ally is I'll have to tune in next time lol.
Draganta the Dragonlord chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
I loved reading this story so much. When I read through chapter 2 I started burst crying because (1) Spyro's mother croaked i.e. died and (2) I felt like I could just grab Spyro if he was real and take great care of him.
Cleveland Wiltz chapter 5 . 11/27/2006
The Legend of Spyro:A New Beginning is a reboot. Make this fan fiction a reboot.
Apocolypse Dragon chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
not your best chapter but still plz continue
Apocolypse Dragon chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
aw. poor Spyro.

*sniffs*..*wails*...*tears pour down cheeks and onto keyboard*...*keyboard hisses and fizzles*...*electric sparx (see what i did there) whizz across keyboard*...*Eddy gets electricuted*...*lies dead on the floor*.
Cleveland Wiltz chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Cancel this fan fiction!

Because There's a New Spyro Game coming this fall!

And this it will explore Spyro's true origin!

It is called: The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginninng.
The Groovy Fish chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Hiya Punk17

This is the first story i read on fan fiction, cause i'm new,and i thought it was great. When reading in the second part of the story i thought i was reading a published book! The next chapter I like how you put Hunter into the story! Very clever! I kinda liked the last bit! I really want you to make some more!
FallenArcana chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
o my god this story is so sad, but realli good anyway! keep on writing ma friend!
April chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
HI, YOUR STORY IS GREAT BUT I'M ABOUT TO CRITIZIZE A BIT ...

.SPYRO DIDNT MEET HUNTER TIL AVALAR (SPYRO' THE DRAGON RIPTO'S RAGE), BUT IF HUNTER DIDNT MET HIM AGAIN THEN THATS OKAY

.SPYRO DOESN'T KMOW HOW TO FLY, HE CAN GLIDE BUT NOT FLY

.wHEN WILL SPYRO MEET SPARX? IN ENTER THE DRAGONFLY, THE NEWBORN DRAGONS SEEMED LIKE THEY WERE FIVE YEARS OLD

I HOPE THIS HELPS!
Dasia Wentworth chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
I truly enjoy storys written like I would reccomend a better extension in your vocabulary.I've read all four of your chapters and they a quite advanced, but repeat too often and must aquire more NOT TAKE PERSONALLY, this isn't critisizm, merely a way to ask for more chapters to be added.

Dasia Wentworth

P.S. Send all questions to
Mobile Holmes chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
oh! school days!
Mobile Holmes chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
aw how sad and cute! loved the way those two met!