Reviews for Showdown Between the Chosen Ones
dark-dragon101 chapter 4 . 3/9/2006
THIS STORY IS SO AMAZIN! I was laughin for, like, 20 minutes at the verbal abuse chapter! lmfao! Poor Ash...nobody loves him...im glad u put Ash in2 this lol. Hes just so annoyin and im glad sum1 made fun of him like that! Pokemon r cool, but Ash is lame lol. Newy, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! IM DYIN HERE! *cough, splutter die.*
coolmarauders chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
Ooh! Me having idea!

You should, like, write another one of these with the same fandoms- except for it's the VILLAINS! I'd like to see James go against Voldemort... *evil laugh* I WANT WOBUFFET!

Moony of CM (coolmarauders)
coolmarauders chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
DUDE! THIS ROX OUT LOUD!

This part cracked me up:

“NO! Gandalf’s gonna kill me! Wake up you idiot pony!”

Moony of CM (coolmarauders)
pinkalarmclock chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
'Ash reversed the leaves with a flick of his wand. Bulbasaur died as well. Ash then knew all hope was lost.'

shouldnt this be ;

'Harry reversed the leaves with a flick of his wand. Bulbasaur died as well. Ash then knew all hope was lost.'?random question
PotterSnitch7 chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
OMG. Hilarious!
fatalfeline chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
I... love Ash... And does Ash technically win because he has no fangirls to fend off?
fatalfeline chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Charizard listens to him by then... Sorry, I'm just a big ash fan! *scratches head*
fatalfeline chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
ASH! Pikachu *cries* is *sob* better... And how can Squrtle be burned?
fatalfeline chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Me: GO ASH! W00T! *cheers loudly*

Audience: *glares*

Me: Well, Ash pwns you all! A duel eh? Pikachu can make that darn lightsaber explode! YAY!
LATMC chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
OMG this story is HILARIOUS! You have to update! Although by far my favorite chapter was the verbal abuse! Poor Ash, can't you raise him up a little bit?
Onimusha2b chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
Ha ha ha! This is so hilarious! I am nearly falling off my seat from it! Keep it coming!
moony391 chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
I loved it! I love it! Please update soon!
PadfootGal chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
i love it! it's awesome! i've always wondered what would happen if all the chosen ones got together. and here it is!

i was howling with laughter at the fangirl's scene. poor ash! ah well, he has nothing on anakin and harry. btw i'm SO excited bout the mentors thing.

speaking of which, the mentors battle: all the mentors except obi-wan are, you know, old man, slightly eccentric wizrd type guys. so why not take yoda instead? obi-wan would probably fall in the category of father-figures. you know, with sirius, and uh... who's frodo's father figure? and ash's? oh, well.

anyway, can i make a few suggestions? i've got a few ideas for the upcoming chappies:

you can have a part when the heroes have to battle with the main villians: voldy, sidious, sauron, and giovanni. maybe the girlfriends could also come in? ginny, padme, may, and... er, make up one for frodo! OR JUST USE FREAKIN ARWEN!

now remember, update soon, or...

ANAKIN: i'll rip you to shreds with my lightsaber!

HARRY: i'll set ya on fire!

FRODO: i'll use the one ring on you!

ASH: i'll... uh, i'll, annoy you to death with my whining!

so thats it. update soon!
Buttlock chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Great stuff, only why didnt you have chosen one from kung pow enter the fist? Tounguey would kick their asses.

Its still good though

Buttlock
Piratliam chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
AWESOME! cant wait to ead the showdown between ObiWan, Professor Oak, Gandlaf and Dumbledore... thats going to be something worth to see... You made me feel sorry for little Ash.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »