Reviews for Good Dog
kstewdeux chapter 1 . 8/13
If I haven't commented on this before it is to my shame for I read this fanfiction over and over on a regular basis. It is beautiful, you are beautiful carry on!
Wfest chapter 1 . 3/22
What a wonderful story you've created! Well done, from the original and funny idea "what if he turns good" to the bittersweet "am I bad" question. And your ending is perfect.
WillowtheWisp chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Awesome as usual! I loved the profound part with the "perfect" Inuyasha and the "perfect" Kikyo.
Also, when he just said, "I do." It was perfect!
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I cannot even begin to say how amazing this one-shot is! I'm really sorry for how short my review is, it's just that this was so breathtakingly romantic, sweet, anf well-put that it's left me speechless! I would love to read a sequel in the future, but sometimes, works as amazing as this do fine with just one chapter. I had a lot of fun reading, thanks!
MisSOS chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This was perfect, and beautiful and so well-written. I love everything about this story. Thank you!
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
This may be the most perfect thing I've ever read.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I enjoyed the story!
brit-sama chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
when Inuyasha said whopsie dasies I nearly fell out of my chair.
Dulceta chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
That was rather adorable...absolutely fluffy. I wonder if the bath scene would have worked if they both got in with clothes on (just a little thought niggling at the back of my mind).
Great one shot! Interesting, cute, well-written, and I LOVED IT.
jen chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
this is the best one shot in the whole world and ive reread it a couple of times and never seem to get tired of it.. i have also read ur our fanfic and i can say your very creative and talented.. thanks for sharing it to the world D
alexis chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This was great! I loved it!
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Good.
Toreh chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I loved this! You really did such an excellent job writing it!

It would actually be quite hilarious to see the shoe on the other foot. Maybe a spinoff in which Kagome was "meaner"? I could see an argument in which Inuyasha yells at Kagome to be stronger or grow a backbone and accidentally wishes or something like that. Then Inuyasha starts to miss old Kagome etc.

Anyway, loved your work!
Glow in the Rain chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I often lament since I started reading in the InuYasha fanfiction that most writers cannot write a good InuYasha. That is to say, he's very OOC. ...You purposely write an OOC InuYasha and I actually enjoyed it much more than anything else I've read this week. Very funny! That, and the end when you truly have to write for his character there at the end, you do a fantastic job of hitting him fairly spot on without exaggerating any particular one of his traits. Well done and thank you for writing!

See you back in the RK section, maybe? :)
Rain
Emilywhou chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
So so cute! Of course I expected a good ending but I got quite worried there when Inuyasha sulked out of the spring. However, I am so glad you didn't go the route of "Inuyasha, not caring about his usual hard exterior and lack of any form of romantic abilities, was so attracted to a naked Kagome that he ravished her in their state of undress" cliche. Thank you for that... This is definitely going on my favorites. You are a very talented writer!