Reviews for Good Dog
alexis chapter 1 . 2/5
This was great! I loved it!
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Good.
Toreh chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I loved this! You really did such an excellent job writing it!

It would actually be quite hilarious to see the shoe on the other foot. Maybe a spinoff in which Kagome was "meaner"? I could see an argument in which Inuyasha yells at Kagome to be stronger or grow a backbone and accidentally wishes or something like that. Then Inuyasha starts to miss old Kagome etc.

Anyway, loved your work!
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I often lament since I started reading in the InuYasha fanfiction that most writers cannot write a good InuYasha. That is to say, he's very OOC. ...You purposely write an OOC InuYasha and I actually enjoyed it much more than anything else I've read this week. Very funny! That, and the end when you truly have to write for his character there at the end, you do a fantastic job of hitting him fairly spot on without exaggerating any particular one of his traits. Well done and thank you for writing!

See you back in the RK section, maybe? :)
Rain
Emilywhou chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
So so cute! Of course I expected a good ending but I got quite worried there when Inuyasha sulked out of the spring. However, I am so glad you didn't go the route of "Inuyasha, not caring about his usual hard exterior and lack of any form of romantic abilities, was so attracted to a naked Kagome that he ravished her in their state of undress" cliche. Thank you for that... This is definitely going on my favorites. You are a very talented writer!
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I carez!
simply-awsome chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Really sweet and well written :D
Ding chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I gotta say at first I thought Shippo had transformed and pretended to be InuYasha, but as InuYasha started to quote things from Kagome's time I scramble my brain for more ideas. Of course none as elaborate as Kagome making a wish came to mind, so I was fairly surprised when I read the reason for InuYasha's "strangeness." All in all the story was brilliantly written and I had a fun time reading it. Thanks and chow!
QuillDream chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I was laughing my ass off in this fic. Like inuyasha, SERIOUSLY? XD LOL! I think you did this really well, though I like the jealous and rude inuyasha more. Loved this fic :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
ha. funny good story
bimbim chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Lol! That was the best story I have EVER read. It was also touching.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I remember reading this one a few years ago, too, but it's still just as great as it was back then. :-)
Paper Peony chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This fic is lovely, pure brilliant.
This is one of some very special ones.
Thank you so much for creating this.
If you slitted into 2 chaps or so, you would deffinitely get more reviews !
mililli chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Perfect! You portrayed the characters so well and it was so funny at the same time.