Reviews for Good Dog
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27
This is the best one shot I have ever read. Awesome job!
savwafair chapter 1 . 5/6
I was really hoping that miroku and sango had somehow orchestrated the whole thing, making it all a plot to get them together but, as inuyasha might say, alas.
I wonder why she didn't tell inuyasha that the pond seemed to compel her to say those things even though she didn't totally mean them? I guess it'll come up eventually. also, I didn't understand the last bit about comparing fake inuyasha to kikyo. like, I get that the idea was to show how both of them had unreasonable expectations, but by the end of it, it sounded to me that kagome was saying that Inuyasha was being forced to idk settle for her? Like, the thing he truly wanted wouldn't work out, so she was just the conciliation prize. it also super seemed to imply that he still had feelings for kikyo that were considerably more profound than whatever emotion he felt for kagome imo
I think it would've been really cool if we could've seen a definitively difference between fake inuyasha and real inuyasha by being able to compare each of their respective answers to the "what about kikyo" question. I think that would've helped a lot in discouraging the idea that either of them were being forced to settle for an unsatisfactory relationship.
also like yeah the guy probably wouldn't completely change his habits because their feelings were realized or whatever but he could've been at least a little affectionate in regards to the general sleeping arrangement. Like move to being in the tree she's closest to? or, god forbid, sitting on the ground? throw the girl a bone, christ
that all being said, I do enjoy how ridiculous fake inuyasha was. I'm also happy that you mentioned how most if not all of the references were derived from future western media. or present western media. whichever. time travel always messes with tenses.
anyway, thanks for sharing your work with us! I'm sorry if I sound overly critical, I really did like it a lot!
Ricardo Contreras1 chapter 1 . 2/21
Aghjhghhjgg, otro fic dónde todo se arregla y listo, ¿Sabes?, Una cosa que siempre anhelo en los Fics de Inuyasha es ver un punto de ruptura, Inuyasha actúa como un perrito faldero en la mayoría de Fics, todo se arregla hablando, ¡Estaba esperando una parte donde Inuyasha comentará algo como "No eres tan diferente de Kikyo, no me amas como soy"! O algo así, no se me hace tanta diferencia en cambiarlo y desear ser algo que el no es, AGSHDHADJAJDJ, Una gran cantidad de cosas me frustraron en este fic, pero bueno
Mirage chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
You know after this chap. ..how about you let miroku bath in this magic spring too...make sango superperv; ) or they all together and with there combination of wish make naraku a fearful spider -
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 1/28/2020
This is quite possibly one of the most unique concepts I've ever read... and it was hilarious and heartwarming to boot! XD Of course, there are plenty of times in canon and fanon where one or more of our favorite characters gets possessed or manipulated in some way, but never in an overtly "positive" way lol! I must admit, I was curious how you were going to explain Inuyasha making modern references, and thought it was clever that the magic of the spring brought Kagome's "idealism" to life. It's a good way to avoid any awkward time traveling questions (well, additional ones anyway lol).

Also, on a side note, I've read countless fics that address how it's Kikyo who wants to change Inuyasha, not Kagome, but... I really appreciate your take. Kagome is still a modern girl after all, growing up with her own ideals or visions of her future husband. It only makes sense that she'd at least be fed up sometimes with Inuyasha's behavior. (Hell, half of the sit command gags are centered around that!) Kagome isn't perfect, and I love her for it. She isn't a sweet shoujo manga heroine, nor an obnoxious borderline awful tsundere. She's just a fiery, flawed, kind girl with limits and quirks and even a little hypocrisy. Thank you for pointing that out with this scenario without destroying her character. Respect.

What a delightful gem I stumbled across. I've read some of your other work and loved them as well, so I'm glad I gave this older piece a try :D
Inukag4eva chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
W.T.F?!If I was Kagome(to make the situation funny)I’d run around screaming,”INUYASHA’S BEING NICE! PREPARE FOR THE APOCALYPSE!”Then we’d all laugh.
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
I found this gem just now and enjoyed reading it immensely. Just seeing Inuyasha act the way he did gave me a sense of foreboding. Good thing you solved it the way you did, it could easily have been something more sinister.
The reactions of all the characters were spot on and I liked the resolution and the last scene as much as the rest. I hope you keep on writing, as it seems that it's been a while since you posted something.
kstewdeux chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
If I haven't commented on this before it is to my shame for I read this fanfiction over and over on a regular basis. It is beautiful, you are beautiful carry on!
Wfest chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
What a wonderful story you've created! Well done, from the original and funny idea "what if he turns good" to the bittersweet "am I bad" question. And your ending is perfect.
WillowtheWisp chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Awesome as usual! I loved the profound part with the "perfect" Inuyasha and the "perfect" Kikyo.
Also, when he just said, "I do." It was perfect!
anwyxn chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I cannot even begin to say how amazing this one-shot is! I'm really sorry for how short my review is, it's just that this was so breathtakingly romantic, sweet, anf well-put that it's left me speechless! I would love to read a sequel in the future, but sometimes, works as amazing as this do fine with just one chapter. I had a lot of fun reading, thanks!
MisSOS chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This was perfect, and beautiful and so well-written. I love everything about this story. Thank you!
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
This may be the most perfect thing I've ever read.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
I enjoyed the story!
Tall-Crackhead chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
when Inuyasha said whopsie dasies I nearly fell out of my chair.