Reviews for Red Plastic
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
That was absolutely wonderful! Very warm and lovely, thank you.
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
aww that was sweet. good job!
Ta'er Sagheer chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I am so incredibly happy I came across this story. Normally, I’m an angst-addict, but this story was a pleasant change.

I had thought, at first, that the crying boy in the sandbox was Wilson, but it was sort of… I don’t know, warming, for lack of better word, to find out it was House.

I wish I could think of more to write- how else to tell you how much I liked this story, how perfect it was- but I’m not so good at reviews. I never have been.

I love how innocent and open House is, that he although he’s obviously been sort of pushed to the side, and he’s still House, he isn’t exactly jaded yet.

If Wilson and House had met as children, this would be how.

I almost wish they had an episode on this.

Yasi
DehMD chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
God! I loved it!
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Sweet little piece (:
May Eve chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Brilliant, as I have come to expect from you. Well done.
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was really cute!

This story reminded me of one of my own. When I started kindergarten, there was a girl who was shy and hid behind her mom's legs. I offered to be her friend, and she accepted. Unfortunately, things didn't turn out as nicely as they did for Greg and Jimmy, but I only remember this because, in 8th grade, we were asked for some favorite memories, and the other girl talked about that one, so it must have had an impact.

I really liked how you had Greg respond to compliments on a skill at first. That seems like him.

I also really liked the last part, where we get little glimpses of what their friendship will be like in the years to come. I especially liked the one about the middle school bullies. I can definitely see that happening, I mean, Greg isn't the nicest guy, and he's probably going to be "different" and so him being picked on seems likely, but so does Jimmy standing up for him. We often see Wilson trying to help or protect House, so I'm glad that that shows up here.

Great job!

Pepipanda
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Ahh! So adorable!

"Happiness was the equivalent of someone to share lunch with, and friendship only required a co-surgeon when Mr. Alien hurt himself on his crash-landing to earth."
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw :) That was the most ridiculously cute thing I've ever read :) I absolutely loved it! The idea of mini Wilson and mini House performing heart surgery on Bob the Frog? ADORABLE!

I also loved the little peek into the future at House at Wilson's bar mitzvah and Wilson's left punch :)

Wonderful job!
spunkymonkey5712 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
aw, that was cute! Good story!
BriGranger1990 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
aww! that was so cute!
Pepleigh25 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Aw!
unixie chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
cute, very cute. even though it is assume that they met in later life or college. i like it
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Loved it! Fine piece of work!
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Aw, I love it. This was perfect.

Shay