Reviews for Passion and Warfare
that's so kawaii! xD
Kaito chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hurry up and post it!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hi Satashi! I'm one of your readers from your CCS fanfiction. I wanted to re-read Rainy Days (which is always a pleasure!) and I noticed that you wrote for KKJ as well. Jeanne was the second series that I followed after CCS. I like your story! The action was really cool and the romance was incredibly sweet and sexy. Great job!
Karichi chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Neeeeh~ I liked it. - I wish we were a lil more informed of what happen but hey, I'll take what I can get. XD
serenityselena chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
awwwwww ...

sweet and cute _
Rosalisa123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
OMG you rock I was totally tuned in write the next chapter and hurry!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
kawaii! it's a shame that u didn't continue the scene, i was really waiting to read it!

i am so glad for those two!

keep the good work also i hope to see more stories from u with my fav. couples.

c ya!

;-)
lunarwing chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Hi there!

I really lliked this story some parts where very amusing and i reall liked them you write well adn this story was well written keep ukp the good work!

~*lunarwing*~
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
lol. At the end, I snorted when Chiaki did. .

You should write more of these; I've read all the others of ur KKJ stories and you have a gift. .
yuuki chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
wasn't this on one episode of kamikaze kaitou jeanne because i remember watching a episode with these events happening?
fanficreviewer chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Satashi,

I thought your story was really good, well written and an equal balance between the romance and adventure.

That was a very cute scene at the end with them, I can just see that playing out in my head.

I think some of you fanfic writers should like write scripts for some anime series or something. You guys are good.

As of yet I have stuck to reviewing, have yet to finish a fanfic. *pout* But I'm working on an idea we'll see what happens.

The only things I have to critique is the transition between the doorbell ringing and Chiaki grabbing the chess piece.

I had to go read that section twice, then again I've been known to read things to fast when I get excited.

Thanks for writing! :)
lovesong23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
that was funny and cute
F3ARTH3RIPP3R chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw! so cute! X3 please continue! its so good!
Lolchen chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
*grin* I really liked this! Was fun to read. This is one of the rare good KKJ stories ;) Oh, Miyako is so blind *grins madly* Liked it really good!
yingfa07 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
its good... i lile the ending with Miyako asking about Maron neck and Chiaki snorted in hid OJ!

yingfa07