Reviews for So Many Things
Semaphora chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is absolutely beautiful, albeit sad. I really like how you portrayed Zoe's grief, and the memories that continue to plague her. The last line, especially, rang true with her character.

Brilliant work.

x
See Jane Write chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Excellent. Pure excellence.
khmoran2002hotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Very beautifully written. Very angsty with Zoe not meeting a kid of their own.

That last line as well was very powerful.

Good job!
Xanderette43 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Amazing. This is so written so beautifully, and it made me choked up. Zoe has a long road ahead of her, and you painted the picture of that very well.
The Jedi Wizard Hobbit chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Beautiful. Just so well done. You made me cry again! You captured Zoe's strength and how Wash's death hits her so well. And how she would learn to move on from it as well. Just wonderful.
BlackEyedGirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
*breaks*

I love the imagery of this. The memories as almost a physical presence, lots of them in certain places, less in the cargo bay. And her pragmatism in knowing that she has to get through them in order to get to the other side, she has to be hurt all these times, doing things like going through his possesions, if she's ever going to be well. And then the last line is so sad and so wistful it breaks my heart. That's how I felt coming out of the movie, like a physical ache. So much of Zoe's lightness is tied up in Wash, and now...

Excellent work.
nodumbbitch chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Way to make me cry. This is absolutely amazing. I sat with my jaw fallen open for about three minutes after Wash died. I think I cried several times and the end as well.

This was perfect, thank you.
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
This was so spot-on, and so well written. It made me want to cry all over again.
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
AW so sad. It's good to see her POV in all this...she seemed so...strong at the end of the movie. I could only imagine what was in her head. I loved your image of the "hollowed-out body". I thought that really captured the feeling well.