Reviews for THE DANCE
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
:) i loved it, that was so sweet (you should update *hint hint*)
Lady-Meme chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Great job Jen...I didn't realize you wrote here. I hope to read more of your work.
Halogen11 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Lovely. Clean, simple and very expressive. I love stories that can capture a huge amount of emotion in a few words...and this was one of them. Very well done.
babbss chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Utterly, utterly fantastic. The way you've portrayed The Stranger in such a limited amount of words... my goodness was it fulfilling.

Even if you haven't updated this story in a year, I really do hope you'll continue it, or at least conclude the second part. :)

Thank you for this amazing piece. It definitely does The Stranger justice.
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
AW...cute!
Lady Elora chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Will there be a Part 2? This story was excellent and beautifully written...but I would love some more! It just begs for it! :)
Arda Silverlace chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I just finished watching Dear Frankie for the 3rd time in a row - I've borrowed it from my library. I really enjoyed the movie and wanted to see if there was any fanfiction on it...and lo' and behold, here it is!

I enjoyed your writing from the Stranger's POV. I loved the Stranger (although I always call him Gerry-dear or Phantom - did you know Gerard Butler was in the Phantom of the Opera? He was so amazing in that! And, oh could he sing!) Sorry. I don't mean to obsess.

Ahem.

Anyway, I liked this little short fic... it says Part 1, so by any chance will there be a Part 2?

Arda S.
Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Gorgeous short work! Very VERY well written! Keeps very true to the story and characters! Thank you so much for sharing! Loved it like I loved the movie!
RubyLinkle chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Hey!

I just watched the movie and thought, "hey there's potential for some great fanfiction in that!". I really liked what you have here, I think its really got a chance! I hope you keep going with it! I'm putting it on story alert right away!
hidden-rose15 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was wonderful, you write the Stranger really well. Is there a chance for any more?
Rana Ninque chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
So sad. Really good though. I think you captured the Stranger very well. I hope you write more "Dear Frankie" soon! (I would, but I wouldn't have the first clue where to go with it :-))

Love,

Rana
Jack's True Luv chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I loved it! You really seemed to capture The Stranger's essence. Can't wait for more.
FaNtAsMaS ChiCa chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
i loved it. its a good start!
Cristy Daae chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Wow that was beautifully powerful... I loved the movie, it was really good.

Keep up the great work,

cristy.
Shadows Only chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I loved it please keep going...:)