Reviews for Who Framed Kermit the Frog
dcatpuppet chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Another story that is a success! I loved all the suspense and all the cameos from the various Muppets! Another story that should be made a movie! I loved it that much!
Silkmouse chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
Oh. My. Gosh... That was .ING! I loved it! I even liked it better than the original Who Framed Roger Rabbit movie! Iwas so much better! I wish someone would discover this and make THIS in to a movie! All the Muppets were completely in character and I loved how you didn't just limit it to Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie and the rest but you had Sesame Street in there too (though i really would have loved to see Elmo). It was everything the Muppets were and are, it was everything they would actually do! *_* I think I'm in love with this story.
shopgirl152 chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Very nice parody; I enjoyed it.
shopgirl152 chapter 10 . 5/25/2010
Love the Abbot and Costello "Who's on First" gag in this chapter; nicely done.
MushroomWings chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
I loved it-especailly in chp.2!What song were they singing?
Master of the Boot chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
More fantastic work you've got here. I forgott to mention this last review but I like how Gonzo thought that they should be in a theater. Nice reference to Roger Rabbit.

The trip to Muppetville was worth it. I like how you have the gameshow. Sam had a considerably harder landing than Eddie did, poor guy. BUt it was so funny! Nice work with the manhole trick.

I love how you brought Sherlock Hemlock into this, that was funny. That interchange between Sam and Goldstein was worthy of Jim Hensen himself.

MAster of teh Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
This chapter actually blew me away.

You brought in the Sinclairs, I don't even remember the name of that show but I remember all the characters and I still love them. Earl was the funniest guy and you've got his whole family pegged down to a Tee. I love all sorts of crossovers and things like this.

Also, Sam's description of the death of his family was very graphic and sad. Like I said, you're serious when you need to be but hilarious at the same time. That thing in the previous chapter with the signs was funny.

Master of the Boot chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
One thing that I must congragulate you on are your excellent movie references. First, there was that one that I think was the naked gun, "Sam, snap out of it, you're looking at her like she was your mother."

Then there's that thing with Keanu Reeves and the Bus, which by the way, tickled my funny bone big time. You rock. Truly, you've captured the feel of a Muppet Movie. You rock with all those funny coincidences. Also, the Sesame street people are hilarious whenever they appear. Grover was personally my favorite. Poor guy, his heart is in the right place.

My favorite line though was the one from the bear, "I'll get the bulldozer." That's a gut buster. Jareth was so frightening in this, even though he's semi-humorous he's firghtening. Don't stop now.

Sam Klubb and the Muppets are like peanut butter and jam.

MAster of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
This chapter was really hilarious, even when stood up with the other chapters.

I laughed when Sam had to walk home horse headed. The goblins weren't kidding when they said that would ruin his day.

My favorite part was where Mrs. Piggy came in. But I'll tell you, Miss Piggy is alot different from Jessica Rabbit. :)

Master of the Boot chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Another fantastic chapter this one was. I thought that Sam's drive to the diner was hilarious. The conversation between himself and the cabbie was wonderful. The muppets were so in character in this one. I can actually imagine them being stuffed into a black garbage bag and moving around inside.

I also think that it's very funny how many of the buildings have useless space.

I forgott to mention this earlier, but you did Robin an honor earlier. He was very well written and still is.

The best part though was when they were trying to get the handcuffs off.

Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Another fantastic chapter. You tread a fine line with much skill.

I loved Fozzie's antics in Sam's apartment and the episode in the shower. All of this is just hilarious and it's serious exactly where it needs to be.

Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Great work on this thus far. I love Jareth in the shoes of judge doom. "Sauna" the name actually works. They could have used that name for the movie.

Piggie was great in this, "Here's an early christmas present." Also hilarious was the threat she made to that cop. "Don't think I dont' know where you live."

The death of the mole was great, greusome, just like the movie but with a new quality to it.

Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Again, I have to say that this is the perfect blend of Roger Rabbit and the Muppets. It's like you went to a chemistry lab to find the right chemical formula. BEcause believe me when I say that this story has chemistry. It manages to stay familiar to Roger rabbit while being fresh and muppety.

I love where Sam talks to the pictures of his family and how he was a former muppet supporter.

Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I really liked this chapter. I thought that the various references to the muppets and the appearances of the muppets was fantastic. None of the muppets here felt extraneous.

Also, you did a good job of depicting Piggy's dilemma. I'm liking this a great deal so far. If it keeps up, I'll have to put this on favorites.

Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Excellent first chapter so far. I has just the right ratio of muppets and Roger Rabbit. Sam Club is a very good original character. I'll have to read the rest of it.

Also, you've kept Kermit largely in character in this. THat's fantastic. I love how you critique the movie industry in general.