Reviews for Life's Changes
Trapped Rabbit chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This was the first SUV fanfic I've ever read- Feel privelleged! Lol. It was really great, you made me care about Cassie a lot.

Trapped Rabbit

PS. I saw my story in your faves (woo hoo!) you haven't reviewed yet, and I hate to ask because it makes me sound really desperate, but could you?
silverfingers chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Thanks...I had a vague feeling that I overreacted, a bit like an iummature MS writer who recieves a criticism. I'm sorry I got all huffy, and it was really big of you to be so nice about it. :-) I like this story...really well-written!

Sorry again!

Tracy137 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Loved the name Laurie Hughes (parody on Hugh Laurie mayhap? LOL)

I adore the dido song you used in this too, I think it's my favourite song of hers definitely, as possibly of all (maybe equal only to 'My Immortal' by Evanessence). I think it summed up her grief perfectly; that feeling it physically hurting to breathe, that you refuse to function and only exist because that person is no longer there.

The fact the doctors missed her infarction and embollism in much the same way they did with House was very good as well. I also found it strangely nice that she didn't become bitter as House did. Maybe women are better at accepting their fate? Or maybe she just had better friends and family than he did.

I liked the positive ending, that as much as he'd helped her alive, he would also help her move on in death. I felt that she basically accepted that she would need to grieve before she could think of anything more.

I cannot comment on the characters as I don't watch the show and so don't know them, but as stand alones to me I think they're very good.

I actually liked this a good on you, I hope you continue writing in this quality.
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
this was great. too bad it was so long, i don't have room to write in all the amazing parts. i did LOVE that part in the beginning with the 'can i pass out now'. I must admit i was very curious about her backstory. Still love the silly names of the friends. (Laurie Hughes? brilliant!) Sorry I haven't been reading the Worlds story. Will probably get to it this week. I only just got the new compy and have been trying to catch up along with doing all my hard school work. Be patient with me! Love you guys! Bye!
DetectiveLivvey chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Very good story, I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, want a sequel.