Reviews for Haunted Past
tricorvus chapter 2 . 6/17
Excellent story! Please get a beta reader to correct the spelling. Like the Sorting Hat told Harry, "you could be great, you know..."
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/17
There are spelling and grammar errors, but this is a dang good start and more original than most I've read. I shall continue on.
Rock on
Maraduersforever chapter 25 . 5/25
Why isn't this continued? *pouts* why? Anyways I LOVE the plot! Good idea! I'm tired so I can't really tipe.
Love,
Maraduers_for_ever
No one chapter 25 . 4/13
Update?
geetac chapter 25 . 11/30/2014
I loved reading the chapters very much.
tamz chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
you haven't updated this since 2006 are you ever going to ? i mean its 2014 going to be 2015 real soon so ?
at least just post a chapter that summaries all that would happen .
Hananoai chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
What the fudgeballs? Hermione is Sirius' son? But-but James had no sister, only chil-oops, I forgot you said this was an alternate universe... Never-mind.
Arithmetic13 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
Great job, the ending seemed a bit abrupt and rushed to me though. I was looking forward to the ball in detail. Anyway, UPDATE SOON!
KarisTasogare chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
I wonder about reveiwing storys like this. I mean the chapters Iam reading are not the current ones. And to type (2 fingered) takes so much time, time better spent reading what comes next
Larisya chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Ah, Hermione. The Pureblooded Muggleborn.
Larisya chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
China. He has family in China.
Jewelzela chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
HI, I really like this story, for ideas I think you should get harry and ginny together soon;are they still training together if so could you show in detail one of their training sessions or show harry telling ginny that he's from the future. Your story though fairly cliche at the beggining has now become amazingly original I love it. Please update!
Arithmetic13 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
"That's my mummy's friend. My daddy was a very bad man. My mommy left him and we've been hiding." Hermione said, not understanding why she was telling this strange boy all this.

Hermione is Voldemort's daughter dun dun dun! :D jk

Love your story so far! Will Harry still know the Weasley's I wonder?
Abbster106 chapter 25 . 6/1/2012
Your story is FAB! Pleeeease write more!
Abbster106 chapter 25 . 6/1/2012
Your story is FAB! Pleeeease write more!