Reviews for Mirror Images
MrClean chapter 2 . 1/11
Although I can say I'm not a fan of incest, this actually seems like a pretty cool idea. I think I have a vague sense of where you're going with this, if you continue this story that is!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
dude you are a great writer how could you stop writing a story with so much potential! :(
GolfIsLife23 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Very interesting chapters! The interactions between the characters are hilarious! I hope you come back to this story one day.
GuestPassingBy chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Love it, even though it is kinda weird. At the same time though, I hope you decide to continue with this one day, it seems as though it became very popular in your absence.
theeternalguest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Hath thou given up on this tale thy tell
WhiteDeath239 chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
This story has captured my interest. I hope that u can someday continue and finish it, if not maybe another story like this one. Hope u have a good day and keep up the excellent writing.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Good chapter.
Please, please continue.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Interesting intro.
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Oh my Goddess you should continue this please! Did I mention I said PLEASE? It's a very sweet story and what probably kills me the most is that it isn't finished haha, but if you can find the time, I'd love to read whatever else you would have to write about this paring. Anyway...thank you for posting the story in general and sharing it with us all. :]
wolf439 chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
good story keep at it :)
shinrakishitani chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Great job looking forward to more
Lucyole chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
please write furhter i love that pairing becuase it is forbiddeen
thats the best in it all i would be very happy to read more of
that please write further *cookies for you and your muse may
she gives you lots of fantastic inspirtation and ideas*
Rukatofan chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Wow so exciting! The story is great, and the underlying feeling of "something is bound to happen" is perfect! Will there be a digital disaster that forces Kari and Tai to grow closer than ever? Or will things happen on their own? What did Izzy discover? There's so much going on. Please update soon!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Their Digimon are already is scary...

Kari and Tai are dense...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
The fluff is almost obvious...So Yolei asked Tai out?And T.K's hovering isn't appreciated?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »